Wait, Wii U is NOT getting DmC tomorrow?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wait, Wii U is NOT getting DmC tomorrow?
4 years ago#141
@Kirbyfan

It's actually quite the contradictory. people are giving it high marks to be ironic.

I thought you had me blocked? Go back to doing that.

Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
DmC currently has a higher metacritic score than every single wii u exclusive. The only wii u game with a higher metacritic score is Mass Effect 3, which happens to be the worst version of the game for anybody interested in the series (for various reasons) and has a lower score than all 3 of the other versions.

And what's you point exactly?

Just pointing it out...

Yah It's currently 2 points above Mario U. As time goes on the game average usually decreases as more reviewers rate it.

It probably be down to 84 or less in a month or so.

Maybe, maybe not.
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
4 years ago#142
So in other words you pointed out something completely pointless to the topic. Though to add to the pointlessness I wonder if akxsion is crying himself to sleep over said scores as well he claimed that the game was going to be crap.
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
4 years ago#143
So in other words you pointed out something completely pointless to the topic.

Umm people were talking about metacritic scores so I pointed out some metacritic statistics. You are only worrying about what I posted because it makes it appear that DmC is better than every wii u game but one, and you can't stand seeing people saying something negative about nintendo.
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
4 years ago#144
DmC is actually awesome, wish the Wii U got it
May 7th 2013 - Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming will reach a new level (Only on PlayStation)
4 years ago#145
I do want this game. Luckily I have a PS3
-
Good stuff
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wait, Wii U is NOT getting DmC tomorrow?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived