Wait, Wii U is NOT getting DmC tomorrow?

#141Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/15/2013 11:13:54 PM
@Kirbyfan

It's actually quite the contradictory. people are giving it high marks to be ironic.

I thought you had me blocked? Go back to doing that.

Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
DmC currently has a higher metacritic score than every single wii u exclusive. The only wii u game with a higher metacritic score is Mass Effect 3, which happens to be the worst version of the game for anybody interested in the series (for various reasons) and has a lower score than all 3 of the other versions.

And what's you point exactly?

Just pointing it out...

Yah It's currently 2 points above Mario U. As time goes on the game average usually decreases as more reviewers rate it.

It probably be down to 84 or less in a month or so.

Maybe, maybe not.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#142Baha05Posted 1/15/2013 11:16:42 PM
So in other words you pointed out something completely pointless to the topic. Though to add to the pointlessness I wonder if akxsion is crying himself to sleep over said scores as well he claimed that the game was going to be crap.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#143Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/16/2013 6:20:24 AM
So in other words you pointed out something completely pointless to the topic.

Umm people were talking about metacritic scores so I pointed out some metacritic statistics. You are only worrying about what I posted because it makes it appear that DmC is better than every wii u game but one, and you can't stand seeing people saying something negative about nintendo.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#144Shovel_Break(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 8:30:20 PM
DmC is actually awesome, wish the Wii U got it
---
May 7th 2013 - Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming will reach a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#145PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/19/2013 9:57:20 PM
I do want this game. Luckily I have a PS3
---
-
Good stuff