Wait, Wii U is NOT getting DmC tomorrow?

#21mini_blightPosted 1/14/2013 10:32:58 AM
Shovel_Break posted...
DmC has been in development for years and the Wii U is a couple of months old now, why didnt Ninja Theory do a Wii U version?

DmC looks really great, and I understood Resident Evil 6 skipping Wii U but now a game that releases months after Wii U is out also misses it?

Not impressed with the third party support

lmao @ DmC looking great

You couldn't have chosen a worse game to make this topic with.
#22kissdadookiePosted 1/14/2013 10:35:46 AM
This game looks amazing and apparently is amazing from the reviews that are out for it. It's also made by Ninja Theory whom have made terrific games such as Heavenly Sword, Beyond Good and Evil, and Enslaved. So, this is obviously a departure from the old DMC games but that series kind of showed its age by the time we received DMC4.

I'm picking this up for the 360 because it's a good game, nuff said. If it was going to come out for the WIi U, I would probably have picked it up for the Wii U instead, but it's not and I'm not going to be a little Nintendo fanboy dismissing a game just because it's not coming to a Nintendo console.
#23nedley09Posted 1/14/2013 10:35:58 AM
mini_blight posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
DmC has been in development for years and the Wii U is a couple of months old now, why didnt Ninja Theory do a Wii U version?

DmC looks really great, and I understood Resident Evil 6 skipping Wii U but now a game that releases months after Wii U is out also misses it?

Not impressed with the third party support

lmao @ DmC looking great

You couldn't have chosen a worse game to make this topic with.

im sorry, what?

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/dmc-devil-may-cry
#24SagadegoPosted 1/14/2013 10:36:59 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
AlexPuma posted...
I would bet good money that if a deluxe version of DmC came out exclusive to the Wii U in six months, the people hating on it right now would suddenly be in love with the game and new Dante.

How do I know this? It happened with Ninja Gaiden 3.

That's probably because they made NG3 pathetically easy, which is good for the Nintendo fanbase but annoying for everyone else.

nope still would'nt support don't care for ninja theroy's crap.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#25P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/14/2013 10:37:32 AM
ITT: "I can't form a coherent opinion of my own so I'll post critic scores"
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Manhunt2, One Piece
#26Banjo2553Posted 1/14/2013 10:39:06 AM
nedley09 posted...
soooo...because the wii u is not getting DMC, its suddenly crap?

Wow nintendrones. wow.

No. If you actually get out of your comfort zone and look at the PS3 or Microsoft board, or any other boards that mention the game for that matter, there's a lot of people who think DmC is crap just by the looks of it.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#27TMW001Posted 1/14/2013 10:39:13 AM
DmC isn't really something I'd want to see on Wii U.
#28kissdadookiePosted 1/14/2013 10:39:19 AM
Also, in regards to dismissing the game, I'm not going to go and disregard DmC just because it's not by the same team as the games of the past. That's a stupid stupid stupid reason. Look at Lord of Shadows, that game was AMAZING and the Castlevania series really needed a new perspective. LoS was also a return to the ORIGINAL Castlevania roots which was essentially Konami remaking the game practically every single time they put out a major Castlevania game (the ended up with Metroidvania at the end and at that point just got lazy and made the same game over and over and over, which was actually a departure from the preview Castlevania games).
#29MegagunstarmanPosted 1/14/2013 10:39:40 AM
kissdadookie posted...
This game looks amazing and apparently is amazing from the reviews that are out for it. It's also made by Ninja Theory whom have made terrific games such as Heavenly Sword, Beyond Good and Evil, and Enslaved. So, this is obviously a departure from the old DMC games but that series kind of showed its age by the time we received DMC4.

I'm picking this up for the 360 because it's a good game, nuff said. If it was going to come out for the WIi U, I would probably have picked it up for the Wii U instead, but it's not and I'm not going to be a little Nintendo fanboy dismissing a game just because it's not coming to a Nintendo console.

You sure about that?
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#30RazumPosted 1/14/2013 10:39:43 AM
No, this game is legitimately awful. Won't be buying in on any system.
---
UMvC 3 Team:
Hagger/P.Wright/Spencer