Wait, Wii U is NOT getting DmC tomorrow?

#31TrueBlue91Posted 1/14/2013 10:40:14 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
ITT: "I can't form a coherent opinion of my own so I'll post critic scores"

Same logic Nintendo fanboys use to defend crap like Skyward Sword.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#32kissdadookiePosted 1/14/2013 10:40:49 AM
Megagunstarman posted...
kissdadookie posted...
This game looks amazing and apparently is amazing from the reviews that are out for it. It's also made by Ninja Theory whom have made terrific games such as Heavenly Sword, Beyond Good and Evil, and Enslaved. So, this is obviously a departure from the old DMC games but that series kind of showed its age by the time we received DMC4.

I'm picking this up for the 360 because it's a good game, nuff said. If it was going to come out for the WIi U, I would probably have picked it up for the Wii U instead, but it's not and I'm not going to be a little Nintendo fanboy dismissing a game just because it's not coming to a Nintendo console.

You sure about that?

Yup, before they formed Ninja Theory, the team made Beyond Good and Evil I believe.
#33P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/14/2013 10:41:28 AM
AlexPuma posted...
I would bet good money that if a deluxe version of DmC came out exclusive to the Wii U in six months, the people hating on it right now would suddenly be in love with the game and new Dante.

How do I know this? It happened with Ninja Gaiden 3.

There's a huge difference there as NG3 actually was bad, Razor's Edge changed that dramatically. Why do you think PS360 users are *****ing for a Sigma 3?
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Manhunt2, One Piece
#34ish0turfac3Posted 1/14/2013 10:41:50 AM
kissdadookie posted...
This game looks amazing and apparently is amazing from the reviews that are out for it. It's also made by Ninja Theory whom have made terrific games such as Heavenly Sword, Beyond Good and Evil, and Enslaved. So, this is obviously a departure from the old DMC games but that series kind of showed its age by the time we received DMC4.

I'm picking this up for the 360 because it's a good game, nuff said. If it was going to come out for the WIi U, I would probably have picked it up for the Wii U instead, but it's not and I'm not going to be a little Nintendo fanboy dismissing a game just because it's not coming to a Nintendo console.

Lol enslaved is a good game lol.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"
#35BoundtotheEarthPosted 1/14/2013 10:42:16 AM
So clearly the only possible reason people dislike the game is because it's not on the Wii U. That obviously makes __no__ sense.
---
http://olivil.imgur.com/ REQUIRED READING FOR EVERYONE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyt2WTV9P3s IT'S OVER ________ IS FINISHED
#36MegagunstarmanPosted 1/14/2013 10:42:24 AM
kissdadookie posted...
Megagunstarman posted...
kissdadookie posted...

You sure about that?

Yup, before they formed Ninja Theory, the team made Beyond Good and Evil I believe.

Do you have access to Google?
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#37P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/14/2013 10:42:36 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
ITT: "I can't form a coherent opinion of my own so I'll post critic scores"

Same logic Nintendo fanboys use to defend crap like Skyward Sword.

People who like SS (which is a lot) don't have to post scores to claim it's good.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Manhunt2, One Piece
#38Phange 2Posted 1/14/2013 10:43:30 AM
Ironically to all the DmC haters, it's a much better game than DMC 4 evidently.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#39kissdadookiePosted 1/14/2013 10:43:41 AM
ish0turfac3 posted...
kissdadookie posted...

Lol enslaved is a good game lol.

It was a good game which nobody bothered to play. Great story and excellent action mechanics. Had a good mix of action with Uncharted style platforming. Sadly nobody bothered playing it even though it was very positively reviewed.

I mean, the game didn't sell well and people like you are scoffing at it? How can you scoff at something that you have not bothered to play? It didn't sell well because it was a bad game, it didn't sell well because barely anybody paid attention to it.
#40kissdadookiePosted 1/14/2013 10:44:57 AM
Megagunstarman posted...
kissdadookie posted...
Megagunstarman posted...
kissdadookie posted...

You sure about that?

Do you have access to Google?

Look it up. That's why buzz about a new Beyond Good and Evil was so loud when Enslaved was being announced. Most of the same team that are part of Ninja Theory made Beyond Good and Evil for Ubi on the Xbox.