Wait, Wii U is NOT getting DmC tomorrow?

#41TrueBlue91Posted 1/14/2013 10:47:35 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
ITT: "I can't form a coherent opinion of my own so I'll post critic scores"

Same logic Nintendo fanboys use to defend crap like Skyward Sword.

People who like SS (which is a lot) don't have to post scores to claim it's good.

Lots of people like COD.

There, I just proved COD is good.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#42MegagunstarmanPosted 1/14/2013 10:47:53 AM
kissdadookie posted...
Megagunstarman posted...
kissdadookie posted...
Megagunstarman posted...
kissdadookie posted...
This game looks amazing and apparently is amazing from the reviews that are out for it. It's also made by Ninja Theory whom have made terrific games such as Heavenly Sword, Beyond Good and Evil, and Enslaved. So, this is obviously a departure from the old DMC games but that series kind of showed its age by the time we received DMC4.

I'm picking this up for the 360 because it's a good game, nuff said. If it was going to come out for the WIi U, I would probably have picked it up for the Wii U instead, but it's not and I'm not going to be a little Nintendo fanboy dismissing a game just because it's not coming to a Nintendo console.

You sure about that?

Yup, before they formed Ninja Theory, the team made Beyond Good and Evil I believe.

Do you have access to Google?

Look it up. That's why buzz about a new Beyond Good and Evil was so loud when Enslaved was being announced. Most of the same team that are part of Ninja Theory made Beyond Good and Evil for Ubi on the Xbox.

Ah, you're trolling me.

Bravo sir.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#43kissdadookiePosted 1/14/2013 10:48:41 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...

People who like SS (which is a lot) don't have to post scores to claim it's good.

Lots of people like COD.

They are actually very good games. It's just that we've received basically the same game like 6 times now. CoD doesn't get hated on because it's a bad game, it gets hated on because they made the same game 6 times in a row.
#44Nate_DihldorffPosted 1/14/2013 10:48:48 AM
kissdadookie posted...
Megagunstarman posted...
kissdadookie posted...
Megagunstarman posted...
kissdadookie posted...
This game looks amazing and apparently is amazing from the reviews that are out for it. It's also made by Ninja Theory whom have made terrific games such as Heavenly Sword, Beyond Good and Evil, and Enslaved. So, this is obviously a departure from the old DMC games but that series kind of showed its age by the time we received DMC4.

I'm picking this up for the 360 because it's a good game, nuff said. If it was going to come out for the WIi U, I would probably have picked it up for the Wii U instead, but it's not and I'm not going to be a little Nintendo fanboy dismissing a game just because it's not coming to a Nintendo console.

You sure about that?

Yup, before they formed Ninja Theory, the team made Beyond Good and Evil I believe.

Do you have access to Google?

Look it up. That's why buzz about a new Beyond Good and Evil was so loud when Enslaved was being announced. Most of the same team that are part of Ninja Theory made Beyond Good and Evil for Ubi on the Xbox.

Dude, Ubisoft Montpelier became Ninja Theory? I'm not sure about that...
---
Random GameFAQs user in regards to a used game: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."
#45kissdadookiePosted 1/14/2013 10:49:24 AM
Megagunstarman posted...

Ah, you're trolling me.

Bravo sir.

Lulz.
#46TrueBlue91Posted 1/14/2013 10:50:50 AM
kissdadookie posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...

Lots of people like COD.

They are actually very good games. It's just that we've received basically the same game like 6 times now. CoD doesn't get hated on because it's a bad game, it gets hated on because they made the same game 6 times in a row.

Well, it's probably a lot better than Skyward Sword, not that that means much though.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#47kissdadookiePosted 1/14/2013 10:52:33 AM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...

Dude, Ubisoft Montpelier became Ninja Theory? I'm not sure about that...

I may be very very wrong on this but I recall a lot of buzz about a new Beyond Good and Evil around the time Enslaved was launching. I haven't bothered checking it so I may be actually very wrong on this.

Nonetheless, Ninja Theory made Enslaved and Heavenly Sword, both very good games at the time they came out.
#48cavebear56Posted 1/14/2013 10:53:31 AM
kyomagi posted...
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/dmc-devil-may-cry

Wait. You're using completely irrelevant numbers to justify it as a good game?

A method that lacks any consistency, structure or objectivity? Please.

Sure, play that game. Anything that scores lower then SMG 1/2 is a horrible game then. Oh darn!

Dullard, let me help you to understand. The important part of the review is the written part. Not a pointless number (it tells you nothing as no standard model to "rate" exists).

That said I don't go one way or the other about if DmC is a miss (since Bayonetta 2 is coming to the Wii U), I only ever liked the first game of the series.

Though it is funny that now everyone cares about the game when before it was mostly fanboys crying because Dante looks "emo" (which he always looked anyways, but black hair is less accepted then white hair). That and the seething hatred towards Ninja Theory.

So please, learn how to use reviews before you cite metacritic for anything. You just look completely foolish otherwise.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#49kissdadookiePosted 1/14/2013 10:54:46 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...

Well, it's probably a lot better than Skyward Sword, not that that means much though.

Skyward Sword was a great game. The problem was that it really didn't need the motion controls and should probably have come out a year earlier than when it did come out. It's really the best Zelda game since probably Ocarina.
#50nedley09Posted 1/14/2013 10:55:30 AM
Banjo2553 posted...
nedley09 posted...
soooo...because the wii u is not getting DMC, its suddenly crap?

Wow nintendrones. wow.

No. If you actually get out of your comfort zone and look at the PS3 or Microsoft board, or any other boards that mention the game for that matter, there's a lot of people who think DmC is crap just by the looks of it.

ITT: Casual gamers say game is crap just by looking at it, not actually playing it

describes the nintendo home console fan base pretty well