Wait, Wii U is NOT getting DmC tomorrow?

#51nedley09Posted 1/14/2013 10:57:00 AM
cavebear56 posted...
kyomagi posted...
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/dmc-devil-may-cry

Wait. You're using completely irrelevant numbers to justify it as a good game?

A method that lacks any consistency, structure or objectivity? Please.

Sure, play that game. Anything that scores lower then SMG 1/2 is a horrible game then. Oh darn!

Dullard, let me help you to understand. The important part of the review is the written part. Not a pointless number (it tells you nothing as no standard model to "rate" exists).

That said I don't go one way or the other about if DmC is a miss (since Bayonetta 2 is coming to the Wii U), I only ever liked the first game of the series.

Though it is funny that now everyone cares about the game when before it was mostly fanboys crying because Dante looks "emo" (which he always looked anyways, but black hair is less accepted then white hair). That and the seething hatred towards Ninja Theory.

So please, learn how to use reviews before you cite metacritic for anything. You just look completely foolish otherwise.

ITT: I did not bother reading any of the reviews because the high numbers scared me
#52ADHDguitarPosted 1/14/2013 10:59:59 AM
DmC not being on the Wii U has nothing to do with it being crap.

Bioshock Infinite isn't on the Wii U. Great game. (Hopefully.)
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#53Virus66Posted 1/14/2013 11:00:41 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
“With regard to Wii U, in general we’re looking forward, not back so late ports are generally not on the table,” wrote Capcom USA’s senior vice president Christian Svensson

Yeah, because Capcom totally doesn't port games late to every single console out there. RE4? Okami? Monster Hunter even. The Wii even even got ports of the first two and they are rereleasing MH3 on the Wii U/ 3DS, despite the game being out for a long time. That's kind of a BS excuse for him.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#54DTY3Posted 1/14/2013 11:02:06 AM
Banjo2553 posted...
nedley09 posted...
soooo...because the wii u is not getting DMC, its suddenly crap?

Wow nintendrones. wow.

No. If you actually get out of your comfort zone and look at the PS3 or Microsoft board, or any other boards that mention the game for that matter, there's a lot of people who think DmC is crap just by the looks of it.

This.

lol its so funny how people suddenly care about these games.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#55P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/14/2013 11:05:35 AM
Virus66 posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
“With regard to Wii U, in general we’re looking forward, not back so late ports are generally not on the table,” wrote Capcom USA’s senior vice president Christian Svensson

Yeah, because Capcom totally doesn't port games late to every single console out there. RE4? Okami? Monster Hunter even. The Wii even even got ports of the first two and they are rereleasing MH3 on the Wii U/ 3DS, despite the game being out for a long time. That's kind of a BS excuse for him.

I think it's more an excuse for the here and now. If the game is a huge success, and that's a big IF, then you can bet your ass Capcom will whore it out with re-releases. Supposedly, there's a rumor that REvelations is getting ported to consoles.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Manhunt2, One Piece
#56HELZEROPosted 1/14/2013 11:11:41 AM
Ign gives DmC an 8.9
#57nedley09Posted 1/14/2013 11:14:07 AM
HELZERO posted...
Ign gives DmC an 8.9

destructoid a 9/10
#58Banjo2553Posted 1/14/2013 11:15:47 AM
nedley09 posted...
Banjo2553 posted...
nedley09 posted...

Wow nintendrones. wow.

No. If you actually get out of your comfort zone and look at the PS3 or Microsoft board, or any other boards that mention the game for that matter, there's a lot of people who think DmC is crap just by the looks of it.

ITT: Casual gamers say game is crap just by looking at it, not actually playing it

describes the nintendo home console fan base pretty well

lol, sure, whatever you want to think.

Lemme get you that tinfoil hat over there.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#59TrueBlue91Posted 1/14/2013 11:17:08 AM
kissdadookie posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...

Well, it's probably a lot better than Skyward Sword, not that that means much though.

Skyward Sword was a great game. The problem was that it really didn't need the motion controls and should probably have come out a year earlier than when it did come out. It's really the best Zelda game since probably Ocarina.

I'll respect your opinion here, but the controls were the least of Skyward Sword's many problems. I actually quite liked the controls (though they were annoying at times, such as the slow, lame pointer controls and constant realignment requirements)
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#60nedley09Posted 1/14/2013 11:17:58 AM
Banjo2553 posted...
nedley09 posted...
Banjo2553 posted...
nedley09 posted...

Wow nintendrones. wow.

ITT: Casual gamers say game is crap just by looking at it, not actually playing it

describes the nintendo home console fan base pretty well

lol, sure, whatever you want to think.

Lemme get you that tinfoil hat over there.

have you played the game? How do you know its crap?

Typical nintendrone following orders.