Wait, Wii U is NOT getting DmC tomorrow?

#61GloryChaosPosted 1/14/2013 10:20:37 AM
Every gaming site that talks about the game has been bashing DmC based on minor details for quite some time. People hated how Dante looked. People also hated how the director said he was going to focus on a plot that would be worthy of e silver screen.

As usual, people bash games without ever playing them based on details that are irrelevant to the core gameplay. Anyone who believes this is only exclusive to Nintendo fans is delusional.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#62DTY3Posted 1/14/2013 10:26:27 AM
nedley09 posted...
HELZERO posted...
Ign gives DmC an 8.9

destructoid a 9/10

Yes and...?
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#63BuretsuPosted 1/14/2013 10:26:46 AM
GloryChaos posted...
Every gaming site that talks about the game has been bashing DmC based on minor details for quite some time. People hated how Dante looked. People also hated how the director said he was going to focus on a plot that would be worthy of e silver screen.

As usual, people bash games without ever playing them based on details that are irrelevant to the core gameplay. Anyone who believes this is only exclusive to Nintendo fans is delusional.

"DmC: Devil May Cry is a quite a step down from previous entries. The majority of the game's boss fights fall flat, using cyclical attack patterns that can be learned quickly."

"While running at a consistent 30 FPS, some moves feels very clunky. The 'Roulette Spin' for example has forced pauses between every collision. Make no mistake, it has been designed as such, I assume this was to make it easier for more casual players (after all, this reboot was about refreshing the franchise) to swap between moves mid-combo."

"Difficulty went down the drain."

"Style ranking is broken. Nothing encourages you to vary combo moves."
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#64nickvd8Posted 1/14/2013 10:27:59 AM
Oh look another "Wii U is not getting..." thread... *Checks Wii U exclusive list, sees Bayonetta 2*

Bayonetta > DMC
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#65Banjo2553Posted 1/14/2013 10:32:00 AM
nedley09 posted...
have you played the game? How do you know its crap?

Typical nintendrone following orders.

Did I say I hated the game?
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#66BoundtotheEarthPosted 1/14/2013 10:35:20 AM
nickvd8 posted...
Oh look another "Wii U is not getting..." thread... *Checks Wii U exclusive list, sees Bayonetta 2*

Bayonetta > DmC

Fix'd ever so slightly.
---
http://olivil.imgur.com/ REQUIRED READING FOR EVERYONE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyt2WTV9P3s IT'S OVER ________ IS FINISHED
#67nedley09Posted 1/14/2013 10:40:57 AM
nickvd8 posted...

Bayonetta > DMC

"haha, the exclusive we are getting and nobody else is getting but wont actually sell well is better than the exclusive that you're getting and we are not and will actually sell better"
#68nickvd8Posted 1/14/2013 10:45:07 AM
nedley09 posted...
nickvd8 posted...

Bayonetta > DMC

"haha, the exclusive we are getting and nobody else is getting but wont actually sell well is better than the exclusive that you're getting and we are not and will actually sell better"

DmC is exclusive? That's news to me, cause it's on 360/PS3/PC. Hm.. Better go ask Webster to define exclusive for you. And while I'm correcting you since when do higher sales = better game? I can think of lots of games that sold worse than a game they're better than. So try harder to be intelligent next time.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#69nedley09Posted 1/14/2013 10:46:47 AM
nickvd8 posted...
nedley09 posted...
nickvd8 posted...

Bayonetta > DMC

DmC is exclusive? That's news to me, cause it's on 360/PS3/PC. Hm.. Better go ask Webster to define exclusive for you. And while I'm correcting you since when do higher sales = better game? I can think of lots of games that sold worse than a game they're better than. So try harder to be intelligent next time.

well its a lock out to nintendo so its ps360/pc exclusive.
#70nedley09Posted 1/14/2013 10:48:20 AM
nickvd8 posted...
nedley09 posted...
nickvd8 posted...

Bayonetta > DMC

point is, people on here saying its crap have not even played it. They are mainly ticked because its another 3rd party game that is skipping over the wii u.