Wait, Wii U is NOT getting DmC tomorrow?

#71StealthlysPosted 1/14/2013 10:48:51 AM
I would really love to see the fan hate if they said that DmC was a wii u exclusive. But then again ninja theory shouldn't lie.
#72GloryChaosPosted 1/14/2013 10:48:55 AM
We're still in 1985 where people only owned one console.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#73P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/14/2013 10:49:10 AM
nedley09 posted...
nickvd8 posted...
nedley09 posted...
nickvd8 posted...
Oh look another "Wii U is not getting..." thread... *Checks Wii U exclusive list, sees Bayonetta 2*

Bayonetta > DMC

"haha, the exclusive we are getting and nobody else is getting but wont actually sell well is better than the exclusive that you're getting and we are not and will actually sell better"

DmC is exclusive? That's news to me, cause it's on 360/PS3/PC. Hm.. Better go ask Webster to define exclusive for you. And while I'm correcting you since when do higher sales = better game? I can think of lots of games that sold worse than a game they're better than. So try harder to be intelligent next time.

point is, people on here saying its crap have not even played it. They are mainly ticked because its another 3rd party game that is skipping over the wii u.

Or maybe they're ticked because it looks like crap? There are far more than Wii U owners disliking DmC.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Manhunt2, One Piece
#74nickvd8Posted 1/14/2013 10:51:20 AM
nedley09 posted...
nickvd8 posted...
nedley09 posted...
nickvd8 posted...
Oh look another "Wii U is not getting..." thread... *Checks Wii U exclusive list, sees Bayonetta 2*

Bayonetta > DMC

"haha, the exclusive we are getting and nobody else is getting but wont actually sell well is better than the exclusive that you're getting and we are not and will actually sell better"

DmC is exclusive? That's news to me, cause it's on 360/PS3/PC. Hm.. Better go ask Webster to define exclusive for you. And while I'm correcting you since when do higher sales = better game? I can think of lots of games that sold worse than a game they're better than. So try harder to be intelligent next time.

point is, people on here saying its crap have not even played it. They are mainly ticked because its another 3rd party game that is skipping over the wii u.

Where did I say it looked like crap?
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#75ElectricMolePosted 1/14/2013 10:59:50 AM
It's not a late port if its release date is over a month after the release of the console. Capcom simply didn't want to make the game for Wii u.

Capcom are also being biased on the no late ports thing, because they're making an enhanced port of RE Revelaitons for 360 and ps3.

It's capcom being capcom ad usual.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#76ClarkyMalarkyPosted 1/14/2013 11:01:57 AM
It's gotten to the point where Sony fans are more asinine than any other fans on the planet...
---
Your ugly face is starting to piss me off.
#77DrRMPosted 1/14/2013 11:04:35 AM
"Wait, Wii U is NOT getting DmC tomorrow?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eozgcNUESTI

now develop a real DMC game exclusive to wii u and PC :)
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#78AhnoldDoodPosted 1/14/2013 11:10:06 AM
Its cute how suddenly DmC went from hated and bashed to loved and praise in a matter of one Wii U thread.

That's what this board will do to people, it'll bring out the hypocritical side of people.
#79kdognumba1Posted 1/14/2013 11:12:41 AM
I won't be getting DMC, at least not anytime soon.
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#80mini_blightPosted 1/14/2013 11:31:58 AM
nedley09 posted...

Said the Sony Pony to the Xbot, as he hung his head in shame.

nedley09 posted...
ITT: Casual gamers say game is crap just by looking at it, not actually playing it

describes the nintendo home console fan base pretty well

Get your stereotypes right, please.