Wait, Wii U is NOT getting DmC tomorrow?

#91EazyERockPosted 1/14/2013 1:08:19 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
DmC? lolwhocares

A whole lot more people than the ones who care about Bayonetta 2...

Anyways it is funny to see all the DmC hate from people who never played it on this board. The same board that bashes anybody that dares say something bad about ZombiU without playing it (or with playing it honestly), and talks about how demos are useless.

Hypocrisy is a beautiful thing.

i was actually done with dmc when the ps2 was still current.. dont get the appeal

and yes, i have it and have played it...
---
not changing this sig until RG3 wins Rookie of the Year
Bayonetta 2 is a Wii U exclusive.. Ya Mad Bro?
#92NerdstickPosted 1/14/2013 1:09:36 PM
Honestly if you wanted to play multiplatform games, the WiiU was a bad choice. In the same vein as the Wii, the WiiU is probably going to get slack on ports. But that's okay, since Nintendo consoles are best for their exclusives.

Why not pick up a 360/PS3 to play all the multiplat games? Or a PC.
#93Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/14/2013 1:11:23 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
DmC? lolwhocares

Anyways it is funny to see all the DmC hate from people who never played it on this board. The same board that bashes anybody that dares say something bad about ZombiU without playing it (or with playing it honestly), and talks about how demos are useless.

i was actually done with dmc when the ps2 was still current.. dont get the appeal

and yes, i have it and have played it...

I'm more talking about the regulars and the fanboys.. Pretty much the people who I am directing this towards know who they are.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#94DTY3Posted 1/14/2013 1:11:47 PM

I dont care about ZombiU.

Ive seen (and played) enough of DmC. I'll pass.

Also why would I rage? If I wanted that crap, I'd buy it on PS3.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#95Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/14/2013 1:12:08 PM
Honestly if you wanted to play multiplatform games, the WiiU was a bad choice. In the same vein as the Wii, the WiiU is probably going to get slack on ports. But that's okay, since Nintendo consoles are best for their exclusives.

Why not pick up a 360/PS3 to play all the multiplat games? Or a PC.

Because Nintendo was claiming that they were going to get great third party support this time around?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#96xLittlekillxPosted 1/14/2013 1:17:41 PM
I've been thinking about picking this up, but I read the sessler review and I hear the game is only 6 hours long. I think I'm going to wait for a price drop.
#97Xcalibur02Posted 1/14/2013 1:23:33 PM
This is just as bad the Bayonetta outrage. Before the Wii U came into the picture all I heard was hate and slander for DmC.

Now all of a sudden it's "LOL another wonderful game WII U isn't getting, lol failtendo."

This place is swarming with hypocrites.
---
Grammar: The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****
#98NerdstickPosted 1/14/2013 1:25:09 PM
Xcalibur02 posted...
This is just as bad the Bayonetta outrage. Before the Wii U came into the picture all I heard was hate and slander for DmC.

Now all of a sudden it's "LOL another wonderful game WII U isn't getting, lol failtendo."

Lots of fans were disappointed with the change of Dante. That attitude change would be attributed to the really high scores it's getting now.
#99Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/14/2013 1:29:28 PM

People hated the game because of how it looked having not played a second of. The game came out and was really good. People end up liking game.

Sound familiar? Yes because the same exact thing happened with Zelda Wind Waker. I don't know when you started gaming but this is not that uncommon, and nothing even slightly comparable to the Bayonetta.

The largest cesspool of hate for this game I have seen recently is well, this topic. Bitter nintendo fanboys.
---
#100BoundtotheEarthPosted 1/14/2013 1:47:24 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

People hated the game because of how it looked having not played a second of. The game came out and was really good. People end up liking game.

Sound familiar? Yes because the same exact thing happened with Zelda Wind Waker. I don't know when you started gaming but this is not that uncommon, and nothing even slightly comparable to the Bayonetta.

The largest cesspool of hate for this game I have seen recently is well, this topic. Bitter nintendo fanboys.

I didn't realize a chunk of the DMC fanbase were "bitter Nintendo fanboys."

Why is it specifically Nintendo fans that have a problem with the game? Why ignore, you know, part of the DMC fanbase?
---
http://olivil.imgur.com/ REQUIRED READING FOR EVERYONE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyt2WTV9P3s IT'S OVER ________ IS FINISHED