Limits for Demo's?

#101Faceman_Posted 1/14/2013 3:26:15 PM
They give you like 30 on 3ds uses. Is it the same for wii u? I don't mind it. I usually only play a demo a hand full of times, so doesn't bother me.
#102IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/14/2013 3:28:53 PM
Baha05 posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Poor guy can't admit when he is wrong, oh well.

Well you haven't told me why I was wrong, you just took a word I used out of the context I was using it in. Maybe reward wasn't the word but there is no denying that games do exist without demos and to get a demo of a game outside a game expo is pretty damn good.

Yep, getting a pretty standard advertisement I'd 'pretty damn good'. Give it a rest champ.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#103Baha05Posted 1/14/2013 3:30:50 PM
Yep, getting a pretty standard advertisement I'd 'pretty damn good'. Give it a rest champ.

Yup so standard all games get demos...OH WAIT they don't all get demos.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#104DiscostewSMPosted 1/14/2013 3:31:23 PM
Adventure Time on the 3DS only has 5 uses.

Everyone is blaming Nintendo for having limit options, but ignore the developers that actually set the limits.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#105IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/14/2013 3:33:02 PM
Baha05 posted...

Yup so standard all games get demos...OH WAIT they don't all get demos.

>pretty standard

There are more games that get demos than not, just go look on Steam.
---
#106Baha05Posted 1/14/2013 3:35:37 PM
>pretty standard

But there are still games that don't get demo, you can't ignore that.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#107TheBonfiniPosted 1/14/2013 3:38:32 PM
Baha05 posted...
>pretty standard

Yes you can ignore it, because it is a point that you brought up that had absolutely nothing to do with the argument you two were having. You said a demo is a bonus.

He said no it isn't it is advertisement.

Then you admitted that bonus isn't the right word but wouldn't admit you were wrong about demos being a bonus and just randomly shout well not all games have demos!!

Who cares? That doesn't make you not wrong.

You were wrong. You can't admit it and continue to grasp. Do you honestly wonder why so many trolls pick on you?
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#108IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/14/2013 3:38:45 PM
Baha05 posted...
>pretty standard

>pretty standard
---
#109Baha05Posted 1/14/2013 3:41:44 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Yes you can ignore it, because it is a point that you brought up that had absolutely nothing to do with the argument you two were having. You said a demo is a bonus.

He said no it isn't it is advertisement.

Then you admitted that bonus isn't the right word but wouldn't admit you were wrong about demos being a bonus and just randomly shout well not all games have demos!!

Who cares? That doesn't make you not wrong.

You were wrong. You can't admit it and continue to grasp. Do you honestly wonder why so many trolls pick on you?

I was talking about the context of the word and that maybe it was not the right word to have used in the situation. My original point and why I used the word was because not all games get demos. By getting a demo it's a good thing because now we can have some experience with the game.

I admitted the wording was wrong but I stand by what I meant by it because it's something that does happen in the industry from time to time.
---
#110IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/14/2013 3:46:35 PM
Baha won't admit to being wrong any day soon, he can't stand to lose face.
---