Limits for Demo's?

#111Baha05Posted 1/14/2013 3:48:21 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Baha won't admit to being wrong any day soon, he can't stand to lose face.

Well except I do admit to being wrong from time to time when someone proves me wrong, you proved me half wrong in my choice of words, but not the reasoning behind why I used it.

Or have you forgotten when I said I was wrong when believing that Nintendo wasn't going to release only one demo?
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#112IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/14/2013 3:49:42 PM
Baha05 posted...
Baha won't admit to being wrong any day soon, he can't stand to lose face.

Well except I do admit to being wrong from time to time when someone proves me wrong, you proved me half wrong in my choice of words, but not the reasoning behind why I used it.

Or have you forgotten when I said I was wrong when believing that Nintendo wasn't going to release only one demo?

That was a diamond in a sea of lies and regret. If only you were willing to admit you were wrong other times, like here for example :)
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#113Baha05Posted 1/14/2013 3:50:33 PM
That was a diamond in a sea of lies and regret. If only you were willing to admit you were wrong other times, like here for example :)

Then prove me wrong? Oh wait you rarely if ever do so because again you proved me half wrong here.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#114IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/14/2013 3:52:17 PM
Baha05 posted...

Then prove me wrong? Oh wait you rarely if ever do so because again you proved me half wrong here.

Sigh, guess you really are scared to admit to being wrong. Oh well, have fun in your delusions. ~
---
#115Baha05Posted 1/14/2013 3:53:42 PM
Sigh, guess you really are scared to admit to being wrong. Oh well, have fun in your delusions. ~

Again prove me wrong in my statement then and I'll fully admit to it.
---
#116IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/14/2013 3:55:01 PM
Baha05 posted...

Again prove me wrong in my statement then and I'll fully admit to it.

Please re-read this thread then. If you aren't willing to admit to being wrong after that then you truly have driven yourself into the fanboy side and I will be ignoring you on the same level as Buretsu and Squatch.
---
#117Baha05Posted 1/14/2013 3:55:56 PM
Please re-read this thread then. If you aren't willing to admit to being wrong after that then you truly have driven yourself into the fanboy side and I will be ignoring you on the same level as Buretsu and Squatch.

Re-read what parts of the thread? The OP? My posts? What?
---