Valid criticisms.

#21IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/14/2013 2:17:25 PM
Hey, Baha is starting to accept that things are not golden with Nintendo right now. :)
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#22bleedingelitePosted 1/14/2013 2:19:01 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Hey, Baha is starting to accept that things are not golden with Nintendo right now. :)

Hey, you're still hovering around here. Why?
#23IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/14/2013 2:20:04 PM
bleedingelite posted...

Hovering? I'm firmly placed in reality, champ.
---
#24Baha05Posted 1/14/2013 2:20:08 PM

Thing is I know Nintendo has faults, but you know what I don't do? Constantly talk about said faults. I also have a better understanding that some faults CAN be fixed and some of the support issues is too early to jump into.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#25bleedingelitePosted 1/14/2013 2:21:11 PM
bleedingelite posted...

Hovering? I'm firmly placed in reality, champ.

Yes, I didn't say you're not real. I said you're hovering. Like a fart. Have you still only played the system once at a demo station? Do you even own any video game consoles? Why are you here?
#26BuretsuPosted 1/14/2013 2:21:14 PM

Nobody's claiming that Nintendo is perfect, because its not. But most of the problems currently associated with the Wii U come hand-in-hand with it only being two months old.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#27Golden MavenPosted 1/14/2013 2:21:39 PM
Baha05 posted...
I'm expecting it to be more refined looking in later games and power wise I expect it to e a bit more powerful then the previous generation.

Reasonable. We're not far from that right now.

Baha05 posted...
With 3rd party devs I expect original games

OK, but surely you don't expect the main projects from 3rd parties, right? Once the PS4 and XBox are out, most big name developers will focus on those platforms.
#28Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/14/2013 2:23:37 PM

The thing is, while still being incredibly delusional, reality is hitting Nintendo fanboys in the face.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#29IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/14/2013 2:24:43 PM
Baha05 posted...

Thing is I know Nintendo has faults, but you know what I don't do? Constantly talk about said faults. I also have a better understanding that some faults CAN be fixed and some of the support issues is too early to jump into.

Most of the faults could be fixed by Nintendo giving a damn. 99% of them.
---
#30darkjedilinkPosted 1/14/2013 2:25:21 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Roughly on par with last gen and extremely unlike to get many ps4/next xbox multiplats

Horrible third party support.

Not true, therefore not valid criticisms.

No account system

Online not properly supported

Not true either.

No wiiU VC

You were bound to get SOMETHING right, and this is a valid criticism.

Controller situation a mess (some games needing wiimote (but won't work with plus) some needing wiimote+, some not supporting pro controller...

What game needs a Wii Remote but WON'T work with a Wii Remote Plus? More DemonDog untruths.

Lack of exclusives with only 2 or 3 worthwhile ones.

Welcome to launch of a new console.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie