Valid criticisms.

#231DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 6:27:14 PM
darkjedilink posted...
Doesn't matter - you said that the games wouldn't show radical improvement, and you're wrong. Unless you're trying to argue that Galaxy 2 and Xenoblade don't look drastically better than ExciteTruck or Call of Duty 3.

Then again, you did claim (I believe in this very thread) that Pokemon is a Digimon ripoff...

They don't look radically better then The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, which is a wii launch game. So that's twice you are wrong in one post, no wait 3 times, nope wait 4. Well lets just call it atleast 4 times you were wrong in that post, I could be here all day if I counted all your mistakes.
#232darkjedilinkPosted 1/15/2013 6:30:51 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
darkjedilink posted...
Doesn't matter - you said that the games wouldn't show radical improvement, and you're wrong. Unless you're trying to argue that Galaxy 2 and Xenoblade don't look drastically better than ExciteTruck or Call of Duty 3.

Then again, you did claim (I believe in this very thread) that Pokemon is a Digimon ripoff...

They don't look radically better then The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, which is a wii launch game. So that's twice you are wrong in one post, no wait 3 times, nope wait 4. Well lets just call it atleast 4 times you were wrong in that post, I could be here all day if I counted all your mistakes.

Yeah, they did look radically better than TP. TP was a good-looking launch game, but was by no means graphically impressive even compared to Metroid Prime 3 and Brawl, which were out in only a couple of years.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#233DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 6:32:35 PM
darkjedilink posted...
Yeah, they did look radically better than TP. TP was a good-looking launch game, but was by no means graphically impressive even compared to Metroid Prime 3 and Brawl, which were out in only a couple of years.

Your definition of radicaly is more befitting of the word slightly
#234darkjedilinkPosted 1/15/2013 6:34:13 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
darkjedilink posted...

Your definition of radicaly is more befitting of the word slightly

Okay, mister "Pokemon is a Digimon ripoff." I'm REALLY going to take your opinion seriously.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#235SagadegoPosted 1/15/2013 6:35:54 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
darkjedilink posted...

yes they do. get your damn eyes checked.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#236DarkZV2BetaPosted 1/15/2013 6:37:10 PM
TP is a GameCube game. :/
Also, it didn't compare to the prettier Wii games, visually. It had some nice water, but so much of it was terribly ugly, blocky, smudgy, ect.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
Hey... just so you know...PC is a brand. ;). ~Lord_Kagato
#237SagadegoPosted 1/15/2013 6:46:26 PM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Also, it didn't compare to the prettier Wii games, visually. It had some nice water, but so much of it was terribly ugly, blocky, smudgy, ect.

it's what ya expect from a looney like demon.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#238Koi_TenchiPosted 1/15/2013 6:47:50 PM
Curious about this since I've never heard about it before...

Controller situation a mess (some games needing wiimote (but won't work with plus) some needing wiimote+, some not supporting pro controller...

What Wiimote games don't work with Wiimotes that have Motion Plus? Or was that just poorly worded?
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#239darkjedilinkPosted 1/15/2013 6:48:47 PM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Curious about this since I've never heard about it before...

Controller situation a mess (some games needing wiimote (but won't work with plus) some needing wiimote+, some not supporting pro controller...

What Wiimote games don't work with Wiimotes that have Motion Plus? Or was that just poorly worded?

It's not poorly worded. Demon just doesn't know what he's talking about, and is making up whatever he can to troll.
---
#240DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 6:51:49 PM
DarkZV2Beta posted...

Even recent wii games look rather ugly blocky smudgy so... yeah not seeing your point.

I really don't see how this

http://gengame.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/skyward-sword-best-worst-zelda-3.png

Is radically better looking then this

http://legendzelda.net/wp-content/gallery/twilightprincess/zelda-twilight-princess-screen-3.jpg