Valid criticisms.

#31BuretsuPosted 1/14/2013 2:25:32 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Baha05 posted...
Hey, Baha is starting to accept that things are not golden with Nintendo right now. :)

Thing is I know Nintendo has faults, but you know what I don't do? Constantly talk about said faults. I also have a better understanding that some faults CAN be fixed and some of the support issues is too early to jump into.

Most of the faults could be fixed by Nintendo giving a damn. 99% of them.

You're assuming they don't. You're assuming that Nintendo isn't working on them.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#32Baha05Posted 1/14/2013 2:27:12 PM
Golden Maven posted...
OK, but surely you don't expect the main projects from 3rd parties, right? Once the PS4 and XBox are out, most big name developers will focus on those platforms.

Depends on how much the expenses to develop for the next systems wil be. I mean we did have enough companies go defunked in this generation, also I still imagine some main games. Maybe if it's true and the Wii U gets lesser or no multiplatform games, I still think there is no excuse for devs to make bad games on the Wii U. Hell they could make Wii U exclusive titles that are original games.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#33darkjedilinkPosted 1/14/2013 2:27:30 PM
Golden Maven posted...
some games don't feature online when they would greatly benefit from it.

Name ONE game that doesn't have online that would "greatly" benefit from it.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#34beetle717Posted 1/14/2013 2:27:49 PM
jmichaelbp posted...
'Those aren't valid anymore! Hahaha!"
-NDF

Nordic Development Fund think these criticisms aren't valid anymore?

Should we really be considering them an authority?
---
Why is it my dog can hold it's bladder for 8 hours while I'm at work but only 25 mins when I'm home?
#35Not_King_BooPosted 1/14/2013 2:28:01 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Controller situation a mess (some games needing wiimote (but won't work with plus) some needing wiimote+, some not supporting pro controller...

Um...you do realize that any game that supports the Wii Controller will automatically support controllers with Wii Motion Plus, right?
#36DTY3Posted 1/14/2013 2:28:48 PM
(some games needing wiimote (but won't work with plus)

NO game does that.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#37StealthlysPosted 1/14/2013 2:29:10 PM
While the response remind me of crap bricks, just nice big smelly brown bricks lol.

This topic just turned into user flaming.
#38Baha05Posted 1/14/2013 2:29:24 PM
Most of the faults could be fixed by Nintendo giving a damn. 99% of them.

Implying they don't care, again work in this field especially takes time to perfect and fix. And for say game related issues could take even longer.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#39GloryChaosPosted 1/14/2013 2:29:30 PM
darkjedilink posted...
Golden Maven posted...
some games don't feature online when they would greatly benefit from it.

Name ONE game that doesn't have online that would "greatly" benefit from it.

Nobody respond to this. Darkjedilink has already made his stance on online multiplayer quite clear. Even though I agree that Nintendoland and NSMBU are fine not having online multiplayer.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#40mini_blightPosted 1/14/2013 2:30:44 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Roughly on par with last gen and extremely unlike to get many ps4/next xbox multiplats

And when the gamecube happened, it missed out on many multiplats and was labeled as the kiddy console.

That is what Nintendo was rewarded with even though the gamecube was a powerful console for its time. No wonder Nintendo didn't go the power route with the Wii or the Wii U. They learn from their mistakes, unlike Sony, who keeps digging a deeper hole every year.

Horrible third party support.

No account system

Online not properly supported

No wiiU VC

Controller situation a mess (some games needing wiimote (but won't work with plus) some needing wiimote+, some not supporting pro controller...

Lack of exclusives with only 2 or 3 worthwhile ones.

1. No one expects a Nintendo console to have amazing third party support. It's been this way for generations. It is not a valid critique of the Wii U, since IT HAS BEEN THIS WAY FOR GENERATIONS. That said, the Wii had decent third party support.

2. This is a YMMV issue. It's only an issue for people who buy digital releases. These are a minority, like the region lock freaks that act like the 3DS and Wii U are the first ever region locked systems in videogame history.

3. "Everyone" has said Nintendo is behind in online way before Wii U even existed. You can't just apply old complaints to a specific platform when it is convenient for you. There are other reasons why Nintendo isn't big on online.

4. We don't know what the whole story is on the VC, yet.

5. Controller situation? You mean games that use different controls? That's it?? Really???

So much for valid criticism. I'd make a list of real criticisms here, but I'm not going to make your job here any easier. No freebies for you.