Valid criticisms.

#311Enigma149Posted 1/19/2013 4:33:49 PM
Rasputin77 posted...
"Valid"? Cri-... criticisms!? =/

VALID... criticisms? =O

Wha... I... but... errrrggghhhh... ---> http://alturl.com/cneob

You know, I'd like it if you were to once, just once, post something that doesn't make you look like a child.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#312DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 7:11:37 PM
darkjedilink posted...
Hardware revisions that don't change the hardware are cheaper. However, when you DO change the hardware - which they did - AND you throw in more stuff - which they did, that does increas ethe price.

They didn't add anything other then a bigger harddrive which again dirt cheap.
#3132wingedangelPosted 1/19/2013 7:14:58 PM
Innerscope posted...
darkjedilink posted...
Rasputin77 posted...
"Valid"? Cri-... criticisms!? =/

VALID... criticisms? =O

Wha... I... but... errrrggghhhh... ---> http://alturl.com/cneob

Again, maybe you should actually read the thread before going off on your troll-avenging trolling.

First step of trolling:

Go into a thread with little to no information, and act like you know everything

On a side note, are there any politics threads?

Translation: be DemonDog666
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#314darkjedilinkPosted 1/19/2013 7:33:49 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
darkjedilink posted...
Hardware revisions that don't change the hardware are cheaper. However, when you DO change the hardware - which they did - AND you throw in more stuff - which they did, that does increas ethe price.

They didn't add anything other then a bigger harddrive which again dirt cheap.

But more expensive than what they had. Add in the fact that they changed the motherboard layout, requiring retooling (which isn't cheap), and figuring they weren't getting much for per-unit profit in the first place, and they're still back to losing money per-unit. Not a lot, but it's still a loss.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#315DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 7:34:51 PM
darkjedilink posted...
But more expensive than what they had. Add in the fact that they changed the motherboard layout, requiring retooling (which isn't cheap), and figuring they weren't getting much for per-unit profit in the first place, and they're still back to losing money per-unit. Not a lot, but it's still a loss.

Barely for the harddrive and source that isn't your ass for the rest because it's just bs.
#316darkjedilinkPosted 1/19/2013 7:39:56 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
darkjedilink posted...

Barely for the harddrive and source that isn't your ass for the rest because it's just bs.

Sony's financials.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#317DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 7:47:31 PM
darkjedilink posted...
Sony's financials.

Like I said you have nothing but bs.
#318squatch22Posted 1/19/2013 7:50:39 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
darkjedilink posted...
Sony's financials.

"Lalalala I can't HEAR you"
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#319sonic777Posted 1/19/2013 7:53:18 PM
squatch22 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
darkjedilink posted...
Sony's financials.

You.think with all that money Nintendo would be able to take risks and release things that aren't Nintendo nostalgia appeals.

Fat lot of good it does me that Nintendo has tons of cash if all I get to play is Zelda 27 and Mario 83.
#320squatch22Posted 1/19/2013 7:56:25 PM
sonic777 posted...
squatch22 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
darkjedilink posted...
Sony's financials.

You.think with all that money Nintendo would be able to take risks and release things that aren't Nintendo nostalgia appeals.

Fat lot of good it does me that Nintendo has tons of cash if all I get to play is Zelda 27 and Mario 83.

Nevermind... just wait for GT6, Uncharted 4, Ratchet and Clank sequel, Killzone 4, God of War 7 etc...
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg