Valid criticisms.

#41darkjedilinkPosted 1/14/2013 2:31:56 PM
GloryChaos posted...
darkjedilink posted...
Golden Maven posted...
some games don't feature online when they would greatly benefit from it.

Name ONE game that doesn't have online that would "greatly" benefit from it.

Nobody respond to this. Darkjedilink has already made his stance on online multiplayer quite clear. Even though I agree that Nintendoland and NSMBU are fine not having online multiplayer.

Yeah, I hate online multiplayer. That's why I run a guild in Guild Wars 2, played Team Fortress 2 since it was launched, just got done with a round of online in Black Ops 2 and have been angry to say the least about not being able to get into a match of AC3 online multiplayer.

Cuz online sucks.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#42ADHDguitarPosted 1/14/2013 2:32:47 PM
There are indeed plenty of valid criticisms of the Wii U.

This thread is not one of them.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#43IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/14/2013 2:35:27 PM
darkjedilink posted...
GloryChaos posted...
darkjedilink posted...
Golden Maven posted...

Nobody respond to this. Darkjedilink has already made his stance on online multiplayer quite clear. Even though I agree that Nintendoland and NSMBU are fine not having online multiplayer.

Yeah, I hate online multiplayer. That's why I run a guild in Guild Wars 2, played Team Fortress 2 since it was launched, just got done with a round of online in Black Ops 2 and have been angry to say the least about not being able to get into a match of AC3 online multiplayer.

Cuz online sucks.

You could get online AC3 if you got it on PC :)
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#44darkjedilinkPosted 1/14/2013 2:37:02 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
There are indeed plenty of valid criticisms of the Wii U.

This thread is not one of them.

Indeed.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#45ADHDguitarPosted 1/14/2013 2:37:13 PM
Blech. To be honest AC seems like more of a console experience to me.

So PS3 in this case.
---
#46IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/14/2013 2:38:18 PM
ADHDguitar posted...

So PS3 in this case.

Ew, enjoy sub HD and less than 60fps.
---
#47ADHDguitarPosted 1/14/2013 2:42:42 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

So PS3 in this case.

Thank you, I will. But in my case getting the PC version would equate to like 5 FPS considering my PC is weak as hell.
---
#48GloryChaosPosted 1/14/2013 2:43:12 PM
darkjedilink posted...
GloryChaos posted...
darkjedilink posted...
Golden Maven posted...

Cuz online sucks.

No. You've specifically stated in other threads before that you don't even approve of games having both local AND online multi player. That it somehow detracts from your experience if they do and that they can only have one or the other. When presented with a list of games that managed to do both, you ignored everything except for Halo.

You think that games like Mario Party outright SHOULD NOT have online multiplayer. Even though Fortune Street, an extremely similar game, does!
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#49ADHDguitarPosted 1/14/2013 2:44:37 PM
Eh, to be fair. Mario Party online would be pretty crappy. Not all games need to have every current feature/trend.
---
#50IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/14/2013 2:47:40 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

So PS3 in this case.

Thank you, I will. But in my case getting the PC version would equate to like 5 FPS considering my PC is weak as hell.

Time to evolve.
---