Valid criticisms.

#61DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 4:13:05 PM
bleedingelite posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
bleedingelite posted...
Lol you just don't give up.

Why would I give up when his best argument is "it always sucked so you can't complaint about it"?

No, I mean you just don't give up on this whole "rawr I'm so angry about nintendo wii u!" thing.

I'm not angry I'm laughing.
#62GoombaXPosted 1/14/2013 4:15:58 PM(edited)
DemonDog666 posted...
bleedingelite posted...
Lol you just don't give up.

Why would I give up when his best argument is "it always sucked so you can't complaint about it"?

Lol, are you so angry and sad about being trolled on the vita board you come here and troll?
Your pretty pathetic.
Also yea they need to so sumtin about the account system its pretty bad
Everything else you said is meh
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#63squatch22Posted 1/14/2013 4:15:07 PM
Or ''I know I have bias and being aware of it makes me less biased then people who deny it.''
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#64DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 4:18:50 PM
squatch22 posted...
Or ''I know I have bias and being aware of it makes me less biased then people who deny it.''

Yeah, everyone has biased, denying you do just makes you delusional and blind to it like you are, and insanely biased as a result.
#65squatch22Posted 1/14/2013 4:20:04 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...

Yeah, everyone has biased, denying you do just makes you delusional and blind to it like you are, and insanely biased as a result.

Ive never denied being biased, unlike you...
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#66SagadegoPosted 1/14/2013 4:23:57 PM
again? i guess getting warned for trolling wasn't enough for ya'.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#67HeaderHogPosted 1/14/2013 4:35:07 PM
Roughly on par with last gen and extremely unlike to get many ps4/next xbox multiplats

And this affects you... How?

Horrible third party support.

Rephrasal of the last complaint.

No account system
Yes there is.

Online not properly supported
What kind of complaint is this? Please be more specific.

No wiiU VC
Not yet. As of right now, this is a valid complaint, but will be nullified.

Controller situation a mess (some games needing wiimote (but won't work with plus) some needing wiimote+, some not supporting pro controller...

I find that it works all right. They clearly say what controllers are compatible with a game on the back cover of it. This is more of an attempt to include as many people as possible into as many and as much of the games as they can without buying a peripheral. You wouldn't want to buy a peripheral for a game you wouldn't need half the time, would you?

Lack of exclusives with only 2 or 3 worthwhile ones.

Valid complaint that can be nullified in the future.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#68SagadegoPosted 1/14/2013 4:36:56 PM
HeaderHog posted...
Roughly on par with last gen and extremely unlike to get many ps4/next xbox multiplats

And this affects you... How?

Rephrasal of the last complaint.

No account system
Yes there is.

What kind of complaint is this? Please be more specific.

No wiiU VC
Not yet. As of right now, this is a valid complaint, but will be nullified.

Controller situation a mess (some games needing wiimote (but won't work with plus) some needing wiimote+, some not supporting pro controller...

I find that it works all right. They clearly say what controllers are compatible with a game on the back cover of it. This is more of an attempt to include as many people as possible into as many and as much of the games as they can without buying a peripheral. You wouldn't want to buy a peripheral for a game you wouldn't need half the time, would you?

Valid complaint that can be nullified in the future.

anything says is instantly nullified period
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#69Arcadia__personPosted 1/14/2013 4:43:42 PM

No account system

No wiiU VC

I agree with the first point-- I think Nintendo will be pretty much a full generation behind graphically when the new Xbox and PS come out. I'll buy the next Xbox, so it's not a huge deal to me that the Wii U likely won't be getting the multiplatform games, but for people who only have a budget for 1 console it's too bad.

Maybe I'm an idiot, but isn't there an account system? I set up an account for Miiverse, what are you talking about exactly? >_>

Nintendo does have a terrible track record of online support. I refuse to believe that it'll be any good until I see it for myself, regardless of what Nintendo says.

I'm sure the VC will get here eventually, but yeah, I don't understand why it isn't here already. I don't think I've ever purchased a VC game, so again I don't really care about it, but I'm sure it's annoying for others.

I also agree that Nintendo really gouges people on controllers these days. I've never found it too big of a hassle to use any particular controller, but buying them all can get pretty expensive, especially if you want enough for local multiplayer.
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." -Skies of Arcadia
#70Tom_Green_IIPosted 1/14/2013 4:51:24 PM
Arcadia__person posted...

Maybe I'm an idiot, but isn't there an account system? I set up an account for Miiverse, what are you talking about exactly? >_>

He's talking about the fact that every account is tied to your console, instead of an actual online account which is a legit complaint. However this can be fixed in the future. When this will be fixed is still up in the air