Oh, shut up. There are PLENTY of games coming by March.

#31AwayFromHerePosted 1/14/2013 8:00:09 PM
Where is Pikmin?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#32Snoopdawwg22(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 8:03:30 PM(edited)
^ Pikmin 3 is Q2.

And haha, I'm not sure who's funnier, the people defending me or the people attacking me. I've had a 360 since 2006 and a PS3 since 2008, so I don't need to play shovelware like The Croods. I can play Bioshock Infinite instead if I so choose.

But I truly don't think you can complain about the list of Q1 releases. What exactly did PS3/360 have in their 1st four months that was radically better than what we're getting?

Or, if you want a Nintendo reference, take a look at the 3DS's first four months. Ouch. MUCH worse.
---
Yes, I really am the sage Luigi In His Mansion.
"Snoopdawwg22 is my hero." - Bigdoug14, 02/04/04
#33DolobillPosted 1/14/2013 8:12:17 PM
Where is the 3rd party support? Why isn't Wii U getting great games like DmC, Dead Space 3, Crysis 3, Metal Gear Rising, Tomb Raider, and Bioshock Infinite between now and March? There were some 3rd party games there at launch... so what happened? Maybe WIi U will see them as late ports after developers have shifted resources towards the next xbox/ps.
#34QWERTY_369Posted 1/14/2013 8:25:02 PM
So I don't see how that list warrants an all-caps "PLENTY" given that both of the other competing consoles' upcoming release schedules have a much larger lineup. Crysis 3, Tomb Raider, DMC, Dead Space 3, Painkiller HD, Metal Gear Rising, God of War: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel, Gears of War: Judgement, not to mention plenty of digital releases and titles that you already mentioned like Walking Dead and Aliens.

Rayman Legends is the only game there that I'm interested in. January seems like a weak month, with the Cave being the only potentially interesting title. I'm not a Monster Hunter guy, and the Walking Dead game looks awful. Aliens could be alright, though.

Any dates on the Q1 stuff like Game & Wario?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#35SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/14/2013 8:33:04 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
silverbullt posted...
Shut the hell up TC

*tsk tsk*

Poor little boy, no wonder you're so cranky, it's past your bedtime! Would you like me to tuck you in?

If he's a little boy, then you and TC must still be stinky diaper wearing crybabies. Go cry more, but then shut the hell up!
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#36Not_King_BooPosted 1/14/2013 8:34:15 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
silverbullt posted...
Shut the hell up TC

*tsk tsk*

Poor little boy, no wonder you're so cranky, it's past your bedtime! Would you like me to tuck you in?

If he's a little boy, then you and TC must still be stinky diaper wearing crybabies. Go cry more, but then shut the hell up!

You know, if you're going to insult or criticize someone for doing something, it's usually best to not do that same thing while saying it.
#37Tsutarja495Posted 1/14/2013 8:37:14 PM
Between the Wii U and 3DS, I've got five games coming by the end of March. That's plenty for me, especially since I'm using the dead space in January to flesh out my Wii library with Gamestop's used games (the really low price kind, not the $5 off retail kind).

2/4- Fire Emblem Awakening
2/4- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
2/26- Rayman Legends
3/24- Pokemon Myster Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
3/?- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
#38king_maddenPosted 1/14/2013 9:02:23 PM
TheBonfini posted...
WalkingLobsters posted...
That's one fine list of shovelware ya got there TC.

I didn't know reviews were already out.

so you are aware that most of those can be trash? meaning very few good games coming out for 3 months?

while some of those titles do SOUND good, you have to keep in mind majority of gamers play games for a couple weeks and then trade them or move to something else. so they would like a lot of quality titles in 2.5 months.
#39GBeaudoinPosted 1/14/2013 9:03:47 PM
Still not impressed. It's going to take more than that to make me buy the console... like let's say a Fire Emblem Wii U.

You can say that these games are great all you want but it's all about your personal opinion. Mine is "LOL LUIGI MANSION".
---
NHL13
#40IlikeBacon16Posted 1/14/2013 9:03:54 PM
Snivy495 posted...
Between the Wii U and 3DS, I've got five games coming by the end of March. That's plenty for me, especially since I'm using the dead space in January to flesh out my Wii library with Gamestop's used games (the really low price kind, not the $5 off retail kind).

2/4- Fire Emblem Awakening
2/4- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
2/26- Rayman Legends
3/24- Pokemon Myster Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
3/?- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Luigi's Mansion does not have a date. As far as we know, it's coming in Q1, but I can see it being April instead. I hope it's March though.