Oh, shut up. There are PLENTY of games coming by March.

#61ShiftyCatPosted 1/16/2013 5:11:56 PM
No one is buying any of those games. No one. Don't even lie and say you are.
---
X360 : PoopMyster PS3 : Shiftycat
#62IcecreamdunichPosted 1/16/2013 5:13:46 PM
Those games suck almost as bad as the wii u is!!!
#63YamiYugi4400Posted 1/16/2013 5:14:53 PM
Here's the lit from gamefaqs

03/05 The Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimat...
03/13 The Croods: Prehistoric Party!
03/26 The Walking Dead: Survival Inst...

let the good times roll
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#64confettistormPosted 1/16/2013 5:16:36 PM
It's just like the Vita.

It has plenty of games.
It just doesn't a title that is a must buy for me.
#65anon_firePosted 1/16/2013 5:38:01 PM
silverbullt posted...
Shut the hell up TC

No, you shut up. What's with you?
#66anon_firePosted 1/16/2013 5:41:45 PM
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
That's one fine list of shovelware ya got there TC.

What shovelware?
#67d_money_manPosted 1/16/2013 5:42:05 PM
GP313 posted...
Is monster hunter 3 ult confirmed for march?

Thats been confirmed for a while. So I'd say its pretty safe to expect it since they've said that for so long.
---
3DS FC:3265-5151-9032 Wii U: Dylan
Don't you dare blame Sandy Hook on video games!!!!!
#68_Flextacy_Posted 1/17/2013 12:30:33 AM
Snoopdawwg22 posted...

Jan
2 downloadable retail games (Funky Barn & Tank! Tank! Tank!)
4 download-only games (Zen Pinball 2/Puddle/Toki Tori 2/The Cave)

Feb:
1 retail game (Rayman Legends)
1 download-only game (Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2)

Mar:
4 retail games (Monster Hunter 3/The Amazing Spider-Man/The Croods/The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct)
1 download-only game (Wii U Panorama View)

Q1:
Cloudberry Kingdom
Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Aliens: Colonial Marines
F1 Race Stars
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Sniper Elite V2
Game & Wario
LEGO City Undercover
Wii Fit U

Funky Barn & Tank Tank Tank are both already available in store, both are also quite terrible.

FOTNS 2 i'll be getting on the 360, atm Wii-U ports are under performing.
Rayman Legends i'll be passing on, because i have Origins, and they're really not THAT different.

Monster Hunter 3 i'm really looking forward to, same with Game & Wario and Lego City Undercover.

Most of the other games you've listed are out on other consoles, and in their own rights not very good anyway.

Don't get me wrong, i proudly pre-ordered my Wii-U well in advance, i've been a life long Nintendo Fan, but the Wii was the only Nintendo console i ever got rid of.

I got a 3DS at launch, and Nintendo really dropped the ball with that launch, i remember on launch day agonizing over which game i should get because there was nothing, i got SSFIV which i already had on 360 anyway.

With the Wii-U launch it looked so good on paper, but in reality it was one of the worst launches in Australia since the Dreamcast stuff up by Ozisoft.

The Wii U Shop STILL has nothing new on it to download, and here in Australia NG3 got originally delayed till Jan 11th, however due to our new rating system it got delayed again due to reclassificartion, and atm there's no release date.

The main reason i bought my Wii-U was for Aliens CM... i was so hyped for that game it wasn't funny.. but now the Wii-U version is delayed and not releasing alongside the 360/PS3/PC brethren, and it also doesn't seem to have the collectors edition available either.. being my most hyped game for this year i sadly ended up pre ordering the 360 collectors edition, and if the Wii U version does some how end up better than the 360/PS3 version like they keep pimping i'll pick it up when it's in the bargain bin.

I really, really wanna support Nintendo, but seriously they need to get their act together because lack of games means people are off buying games for other machines. It's a sad state of affairs when the Miiverse is the only reason alot of people are currently switching their consoles on. :(
---
Huge Huge Rockstar
#69TheAnalogKid06Posted 1/18/2013 2:28:15 AM
I know it isn't fair to compare it to the 360's/PS3's slated releases but this list really is a joke in comparison, no offense TC. Give me one good reason I should buy this now instead of waiting for more AAA games, just one solid reason. For the record I have bought every Nintendo console and handheld starting with the SNES (excluding the Virtual Boy of course) at launch or very close to it.
---
GT: TheAnalogKid06
#70TwistedMaestroPosted 1/18/2013 2:46:29 AM
Yup, those are definitely games alright. Most of them will probably be piss poor, but games nonetheless, take it or leave it.