Personal Review of Wii U

#21SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/16/2013 4:28:54 PM
Your personal review is only for your personal experience. Did you not realize that before you wrote your wall?

The load times are not "exaggerated" to the ones that have to sit through them. The ports are not really any better than the other versions of those same games that have been out for a year, a few months/weeks before the WiiU versions(possible exception to NG, and B:AC's new costume). On gamepad display only means you are playing the game the same way as on the PS360, with pausing to use menus and weapon switching, but one a worst looking screen.

So your personal experience doesn't make what others go through wrong or invalid in any way. Calling anything invalid based on what happened with your one console is more "exaggerated", seeing as you are trying to make your way the "right way".
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#22HeaderHog(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 4:31:17 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Your personal review is only for your personal experience. Did you not realize that before you wrote your wall?

The load times are not "exaggerated" to the ones that have to sit through them. The ports are not really any better than the other versions of those same games that have been out for a year, a few months/weeks before the WiiU versions(possible exception to NG, and B:AC's new costume). On gamepad display only means you are playing the game the same way as on the PS360, with pausing to use menus and weapon switching, but one a worst looking screen.

So your personal experience doesn't make what others go through wrong or invalid in any way. Calling anything invalid based on what happened with your one console is more "exaggerated", seeing as you are trying to make your way the "right way".

So your post is pointing out what I already knew.
Did you realize that before you wrote your wall?
I was just trying to be as unbiased as possible, and that's how I feel in an unbiased way.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#23HeaderHog(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 4:36:06 PM
Aw, is someone mad I didn't exaggerate the bad parts?
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.