Damn you CrapStop!

#11Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 1/15/2013 12:01:19 PM
CrapStop!!! You clever boy! Clever clever clever clever boy! Clever boys deserve cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
#12mmc2679(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 12:06:19 PM
Awesomely Awesome AJ posted...
CrapStop!!! You clever boy! Clever clever clever clever boy! Clever boys deserve cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!

I replace with the cookie with a new game case please?!
---
PSN ID: Mustq
Can't believe I spelled my own name wrong. :(
#13Rasputin77Posted 1/15/2013 12:23:25 PM
mmc2679 posted...
Filed a complain in BBB. Let's see what happens.

Hahahaha... yes. Let us know how that turns out. Based on my experiences with the BBB, I would suggest you not hold your breath.
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
#14ThreinfhirPosted 1/15/2013 12:27:32 PM
Rasputin77 posted...
mmc2679 posted...
Filed a complain in BBB. Let's see what happens.

Hahahaha... yes. Let us know how that turns out. Based on my experiences with the BBB, I would suggest you not hold your breath.

Even still, get back to us on this. Now I'm really interested.
---
NNID: Threinfhir
#15JPdelaGhettoPosted 1/15/2013 12:28:52 PM
Depending on your State you could report it. Selling an opened product as new doesn't fly everywhere. I'd hate giving gutted copies to customers and in the rare instance someone decided to complain about it I'd give them 10% as a shopworn discount. I'd never pay full price for that myself. I don't care how they sling it, you can never convince me that an opened product is a new product. The "no one has played it" doesn't count.
---
"This is my gift, it is my curse." - Peter Parker
#16Jaime_BennPosted 1/15/2013 12:47:14 PM
Depending on your State you could report it. Selling an opened product as new doesn't fly everywhere. I'd hate giving gutted copies to customers and in the rare instance someone decided to complain about it I'd give them 10% as a shopworn discount. I'd never pay full price for that myself. I don't care how they sling it, you can never convince me that an opened product is a new product. The "no one has played it" doesn't count.

Wished my Gamestop here does that. I was even dealing with the manager of the store I was at too. This was a long time ago so the convo was something like this.

Me: "Ummm...are there any other copies that aren't open?"
Her: She said something like she wouldn't sell it to me as new if she knew it was used.
Me: Oh, ok

I didn't really care since I was buying a cheap game as a gift. So, she just stuck a stick on it.

I came back after realizing that my cousin already had that game. This time I was dealing with a sales dude that I have never seen before.

Me: I would like to return this game *hands him receipt*
Him: You bought this game new, and it has been opened
Me: No, I bought it this year. The store manager put a sticker on it.
Him: How do I know you didn't open it up to play it?

He looks the game up and offers me 3 dollars for a game I bought for 20

Me: I'll come back later when the manager is around
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#17bleedingelitePosted 1/15/2013 1:17:20 PM
One time when I was a pizza delivery boy in college, I got a lunch order for Gamestop. So I brought their pizza and two boxes. I waited for them to pay, and then I opened the box with the pizza in it and slid the pizza into the empty pizza box. One of the guys laughed and the other just looked at me.

I never heard anything about it, and I'm guessing they didn't care, but it felt damn good to do.
#18ThreinfhirPosted 1/15/2013 1:23:25 PM
bleedingelite posted...
One time when I was a pizza delivery boy in college, I got a lunch order for Gamestop. So I brought their pizza and two boxes. I waited for them to pay, and then I opened the box with the pizza in it and slid the pizza into the empty pizza box. One of the guys laughed and the other just looked at me.

I never heard anything about it, and I'm guessing they didn't care, but it felt damn good to do.

LMAO
---
NNID: Threinfhir
#19DragonyeuwPosted 1/15/2013 1:25:40 PM
At this point getting it for $49 from Gamestop is a steal compared to the prices you'll see online. What's reprehensible is Gamestop packaging a gutted copy as 'new'.
---
Current systems owned: PS3 slim,xbox 360 Gears model, Wii, PS2,Dreamcast, SNES, White PS Vita, Red 3Ds, PSP3000, PSPGo,
#20mmc2679(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 2:58:25 PM
Dragonyeuw posted...
At this point getting it for $49 from Gamestop is a steal compared to the prices you'll see online. What's reprehensible is Gamestop packaging a gutted copy as 'new'.

You're right. The Online prices on Fleabay and Dumbazon is outrageous. And anyone who shops at GameStop knows about their shoddy practice. But I really wasn't expecting a gutted copy. It's one thing when you buy the gutted copy at a local store because you had no choice, but it's another matter when they ship it you in a dirty box with a "New" label on it.

Anyway...I've filed a complaint with the BBB. And now I am waiting to hear from CrapStop. It'd be interesting to hear what they have to say, if they decide to response anyway. I am unsure how effective is BBB.
---
PSN ID: Mustq
Can't believe I spelled my own name wrong. :(