Damn you CrapStop!

#21JPdelaGhettoPosted 1/15/2013 3:02:16 PM
Like I said. Totally depends on your state. I know in California the complaints don't get far at all. There's no laws against it. Some states are very strict about it. BTW what I used to do ... got me in trouble. I don't do that anymore.
---
"This is my gift, it is my curse." - Peter Parker
#22IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/15/2013 3:05:03 PM
GameStop does suck, went there to get the Skylander sidekicks (new promo blah blah) and apparently it starts tomorrow. How quaint, it starts the day after I go in.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#23mmc2679(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 3:17:00 PM
JPdelaGhetto posted...
Like I said. Totally depends on your state. I know in California the complaints don't get far at all. There's no laws against it. Some states are very strict about it. BTW what I used to do ... got me in trouble. I don't do that anymore.

Ghetto dood! Share your wisdom with us, the one that got you in "trouble". We can all use a good story. ;)
---
PSN ID: Mustq
Can't believe I spelled my own name wrong. :(
#24TheBonfiniPosted 1/15/2013 3:23:41 PM
bleedingelite posted...
One time when I was a pizza delivery boy in college, I got a lunch order for Gamestop. So I brought their pizza and two boxes. I waited for them to pay, and then I opened the box with the pizza in it and slid the pizza into the empty pizza box. One of the guys laughed and the other just looked at me.

I never heard anything about it, and I'm guessing they didn't care, but it felt damn good to do.

Hahaha that's amazing. One guy had a sense of humor at least. You should have tasted it too.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#25HeaderHogPosted 1/15/2013 3:24:25 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
GameStop does suck, went there to get the Skylander sidekicks (new promo blah blah) and apparently it starts tomorrow. How quaint, it starts the day after I go in.

I hear you.
Lol, happened to me when I went to get LBP2.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#26DarkZV2BetaPosted 1/15/2013 3:32:40 PM
Gutted as in, no disk?
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
Hey... just so you know...PC is a brand. ;). ~Lord_Kagato
#27KAMMYqueenPosted 1/15/2013 3:35:31 PM
why not drive to the store and buy it?
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#28IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/15/2013 3:36:20 PM
HeaderHog posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...

I hear you.
Lol, happened to me when I went to get LBP2.

Also I thought Ni No Kuni came out today :(
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#29Faceman_Posted 1/15/2013 3:42:08 PM
Go to your local GS and tell them you want a sealed copy. I bought Bayonetta 2 new and it was a gutted copy. The guy puts it on the counter and I pay. I realized it wasn't sealed so told him I asked for new. He told me it was just open to use as a display box, we'll I looked at the disk and saw this giant scratch on the bottom, told him I wanted my money back and went down the street to best buy and paid the extra 10 bucks for a real new copy.

I would just go to ebay to get it new.
#30Andrewg07Posted 1/15/2013 3:45:20 PM
I bought Halo 4 at the midnight release at GameStop. They didn't provide me with my dlc bonuses. I complained there but they didn't try to fix the error. So I went back the next day after all the rush had ended and they still didn't give me my dlc. So I called their support desk and they did nothing either so I told them I was going to contact the BBB and did. About a week later, I received a ton of Xbox DLC (through gamestop emails) from Halo 4 to clothes for my avatar. GameStop tried to make it right after I contacted the BBB so hopefully something good when come out of your complaint as well.
---
Sacred cow makes the best hamburger.