Wii U launch lineup was great FOR ME PERSONALLY...

#1PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/15/2013 3:20:52 PM
2d Mario, my favorite type of 2d platformer, there day one. I'm a huge Ninja Gaiden fan, the definitive version of 3 was at launch, I love Zelda and Darksiders 2 filled the hole nicely. Big survival horror fan and ZombiU was great for that. NintendoLand was great multi fun.

Amazing launch for my tastes and I am still missing a few I wanna try. Awesome.
---
-
Good stuff
#2DiscostewSMPosted 1/15/2013 3:22:34 PM
The trolls are just gonna say you have bad taste in games, just like people would say to them.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#3PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 3:23:39 PM
It's my personal taste. Don't care what anyone else thinks
---
-
Good stuff
#4sonicsonicPosted 1/15/2013 3:24:41 PM
For me, it wasn't too interesting. That's why I haven't picked one up yet. I can see why some people would enjoy it though, COD, Darksiders, Sonic Racing, Mario, Nintendoland, AC3. A lot of big names, but sadly non appeal appeal to me enough to fork out the money for a WiiU yet.
#5DiscostewSMPosted 1/15/2013 3:24:57 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

I know. I'm just making the statement because it would have likely gone that way. I have NSMBU, NintendoLand, Trine 2 and Darksiders 2, and I love them all.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#6PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 3:28:24 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

I know. I'm just making the statement because it would have likely gone that way. I have NSMBU, NintendoLand, Trine 2 and Darksiders 2, and I love them all.

Yeah haters gonna hate lol. Good games man :)
---
-
Good stuff
#7digiblasterPosted 1/15/2013 3:28:43 PM
I haven't been buying many games lately, so all of the ports were new for me. I'd have probably bought games like Arkham City, CoD and Sonic Racing at some point for the 360 but with them available on Wii U it seemed like a no-brainer to me to pad out my library a little.
#8PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 3:30:29 PM
digiblaster posted...
I haven't been buying many games lately, so all of the ports were new for me. I'd have probably bought games like Arkham City, CoD and Sonic Racing at some point for the 360 but with them available on Wii U it seemed like a no-brainer to me to pad out my library a little.

I personally like the gamepad play for my ports too.
---
-
Good stuff
#9dudultimatenessPosted 1/15/2013 3:31:55 PM
What's with all these reassurance topics?
---
"Don't focus on da finger or you'll miss all dat heavenry grory"
#10PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 4:01:25 PM
dudultimateness posted...
What's with all these reassurance topics?

You do realize not every "good" topic is a reassurance topic right? But you can stick with that if you want.
---
-
Good stuff