Will wii u get mature rpgs?

#1Murderstorm117Posted 1/15/2013 4:07:08 PM
On the level of persona games? Monster hunter sucks id rather play wow if I want pointless boring gameplay. Dragon quest is also a snooze fest. I want rpgs for real men like myself. Xenoblade and the last story were great and I hope nintendo can get more games like that instead of crap rpgs
#2sonicsonicPosted 1/15/2013 4:10:22 PM
Monolith Soft (Xenoblade developers) are currently making an game for the Wii U. So, yeah it should be on the way.
#3DarkZV2BetaPosted 1/15/2013 4:21:33 PM
I lol'd.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
Hey... just so you know...PC is a brand. ;). ~Lord_Kagato
#4kdognumba1Posted 1/15/2013 4:27:34 PM(edited)
Mass Effect 3 was a launch title... just sayin
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#5bleachgamer3Posted 1/15/2013 4:30:18 PM
Monster hunter sucks? ill let you have your opinion define real men rpg's
#6DaLaggaPosted 1/15/2013 4:32:11 PM
JRPG's? Mature? Say what? I'm not sure how plots based around a bunch of underage kids saving the world with the power of friendship is considered "mature". If anything, most JRPG's go out of their way to appeal to a teenage audience. For mature RPG's, this generation you're best off sticking with stuff like Dragon Age: Origins or Mass Effect.
#7XinundraPosted 1/15/2013 4:45:06 PM
DaLagga posted...
JRPG's? Mature? Say what? I'm not sure how plots based around a bunch of underage kids saving the world with the power of friendship is considered "mature". If anything, most JRPG's go out of their way to appeal to a teenage audience. For mature RPG's, this generation you're best off sticking with stuff like Dragon Age: Origins or Mass Effect.

Shin Megami Tensei series = Mature JRPG. Persona are a sub series of SMT
---
NNID: Huynhs
#8Ness0123456789Posted 1/15/2013 4:50:09 PM
Monolith Soft (Xenoblade developers) are currently making an game for the Wii U. So, yeah it should be on the way.

..Not sure if serious.

But as one of the posters said, the WiiU did get ME3, though I can't really recommend it, seeing as the series it's self is better played as a single, massive game.

You miss out on so much by just starting with the third game in the series.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#9miraimikePosted 1/15/2013 5:57:50 PM
DaLagga posted...

Overgeneralize much?
---
-Mike 3DS Friend Code: 2148-8168-3762 Street Fighter IV
"Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts"
#10leopoldsharkPosted 1/15/2013 6:05:23 PM
What part of Persona is mature? Only reason it is mature is because of Mara. If you mean well-written, then yes I hope so, although I believe that Atlus has always intended Persona to stay on Sony consoles.