ITT: A list of bad games made by Platinum Games

#31IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/15/2013 7:34:08 PM
Little Big Planet is about equal to original Mario games, much better than current Mario. Not sure why that matters in a Platinum games topic.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#32Tsutarja495Posted 1/15/2013 7:36:03 PM
I haven't played any of their games, but I am looking to get Wonderful 101 on the Wii U. I'm just going to order their games listed on Wikipedia by Metacritic scores, since I can't give my own opinion.

Bayonetta 90% (Xbox 360) 87% (PS3)
Vanquish 84% (PS3 and Xbox 360)
MadWorld 81% (Wii)
Infinite Space 75% (DS)
Anarchy Reigns 72% (PS3 and Xbox 360)

I don't have a list of bad games, just a list of games with numbers.
#33jackorhoadsPosted 1/15/2013 7:41:33 PM
If I'm not mistaken alot of Platinum is formed by former Capcom members, including members who worked on the original DMC games.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#34geneticsftwPosted 1/15/2013 7:43:39 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
geneticsftw posted...
Name a few good games for reference

Vanquish, Batman AC, Mario 64, sonic the hedgehog 1-3, X-Com Enemy Unknown, Shinning Force, Demon Souls, Gravity Rush, Yakuza 3.

Thanks, good list, haven't played some but will check them out.
---
Sweet
#35SegavsCapcomPosted 1/15/2013 7:46:24 PM
jackorhoads posted...
If I'm not mistaken alot of Platinum is formed by former Capcom members, including members who worked on the original DMC games.

I believe Platinum Games was originally Clover Studios, a subsidiary of Capcom. They developed the Viewtiful Joe series, Okami, and God Hand. IDK about Devil May Cry though.

Clover Studios is disbanded now, but most members formed a new company known as Platinum games, who's games are currently being published by SEGA and Nintendo.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#36IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/15/2013 7:49:54 PM
Platinum is made of some Capcom vets from different teams, but yes founded by Clover studio guys iirc
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#37Fyrus797Posted 1/15/2013 8:39:05 PM
SegavsCapcom posted...
Innerscope posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Infinite Space
MadWorld

are both bad games, their only bad games are on Nintendo consoles...

It's a conspiracy, I tell you :O

So... it's back to that stupid static again. You think I don't know whats going on in here? I know what goes on in this cottage. It's a conspiracy, and every one of you low watts is in on it. Just because you can move around you think your better than I am! I'm not an invalid! I was designed to stick in a wall! I LIKE BEING STUCK IN THIS STUPID WALL! I can help it if the kid was too short to reach my dials! IT'S MY FUNCTION!!!

*dies*

Anyone who gets this reference has my respect.

It sounds so familiar, but I don't know >.< read the whole thread looking for an answer, but I am disappoint
---
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. Voltaire
#38SegavsCapcomPosted 1/15/2013 8:44:00 PM
Fyrus797 posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...
Innerscope posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Infinite Space
MadWorld

It's a conspiracy, I tell you :O

So... it's back to that stupid static again. You think I don't know whats going on in here? I know what goes on in this cottage. It's a conspiracy, and every one of you low watts is in on it. Just because you can move around you think your better than I am! I'm not an invalid! I was designed to stick in a wall! I LIKE BEING STUCK IN THIS STUPID WALL! I can help it if the kid was too short to reach my dials! IT'S MY FUNCTION!!!

*dies*

Anyone who gets this reference has my respect.

It sounds so familiar, but I don't know >.< read the whole thread looking for an answer, but I am disappoint

I am diassapoint too. I'll give a hint. It centered around objects that became animate when humans aren't looking.

Another hint: John Lasseter worked on it.

It's not Toy Story.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#39thelastgogetaPosted 1/15/2013 9:04:48 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Infinite Space
MadWorld

Infinite World is definitely player unfriendly in comparison to games in general to the point where I can't really settle down to finish it. Still it's a pretty solid space title developed by Nude Maker.
---
Get, Play The Undersold Triforce: Z+W, NMH, Okami!
PM of the SSR Board + Ninja of SATBK/SATFS forever
#40BuretsuPosted 1/15/2013 9:05:56 PM
Well, I found Infinite Space to be a bit too boring, and I could never manage to actually finish it.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit