#41Fyrus797Posted 1/15/2013 8:10:43 PM
SegavsCapcom posted...
Fyrus797 posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...
Innerscope posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Infinite Space
MadWorld

are both bad games, their only bad games are on Nintendo consoles...

It's a conspiracy, I tell you :O

So... it's back to that stupid static again. You think I don't know whats going on in here? I know what goes on in this cottage. It's a conspiracy, and every one of you low watts is in on it. Just because you can move around you think your better than I am! I'm not an invalid! I was designed to stick in a wall! I LIKE BEING STUCK IN THIS STUPID WALL! I can help it if the kid was too short to reach my dials! IT'S MY FUNCTION!!!

*dies*

Anyone who gets this reference has my respect.

It sounds so familiar, but I don't know >.< read the whole thread looking for an answer, but I am disappoint

I am diassapoint too. I'll give a hint. It centered around objects that became animate when humans aren't looking.

Another hint: John Lasseter worked on it.

It's not Toy Story.

Was it the brave toaster?

Going out on a limb here since its the only movie I can remember with inanimate objects coming to life when people aren't around them than toy story. You were really descriptive, so I hope I'm right >.<
---
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. Voltaire
#42Stefan1277Posted 1/15/2013 8:13:17 PM
Well, if we go by silly "baaaw" complaints on Madworld, (which I loved), then, Bayonetta is a horrible game.

She's a horribly developed character, the music sucks, the story was terrible but the gameplay was ok. See, this is me nitpicking the game, just like they do that to Madworld because BAAAAW IT'S NOT A CONTROLLER A LIKEEE BAAAAW.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#43maxmansupaPosted 1/15/2013 8:55:10 PM
Stefan1277 posted...
Well, if we go by silly "baaaw" complaints on Madworld, (which I loved), then, Bayonetta is a horrible game.

She's a horribly developed character, the music sucks, the story was terrible but the gameplay was ok. See, this is me nitpicking the game, just like they do that to Madworld because BAAAAW IT'S NOT A CONTROLLER A LIKEEE BAAAAW.

Sorry, Madworld had legitimate problems, most of which were tied to the controls.

Besides, your little example wouldn't be nitpicking, it'd be actual reasons to dislike any game.
#44FlyinTonitePosted 1/15/2013 8:55:58 PM
Stefan1277 posted...

gameplay was great, what you talkin about willis?
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#45IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/15/2013 8:58:49 PM
The only problem I can think of with Madworld is due to the controls, with a real controller it would be much better.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#46ADHDguitarPosted 1/15/2013 9:04:00 PM
Madworld is meh...

But yeah Platinum hasn't really made any "bad" games.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#47MINION9009Posted 1/15/2013 9:07:32 PM
wait two question

1. wow they made infinite space?

2. who in their damn right mind thinks infinite space was a bad game?
---
MINION9000 : GT AND PSN
#48ADHDguitarPosted 1/15/2013 9:08:16 PM
MINION9009 posted...
wait two question

Demon Dog would hate Uncharted 3 if it was on a Nintendo system.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#49BuretsuPosted 1/15/2013 9:12:41 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
MINION9009 posted...
wait two question

Demon Dog would hate Uncharted 3 if it was on a Nintendo system.

Probably call it a remake of Tomb Raider.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#50DemonDog666Posted 1/15/2013 9:14:18 PM
MINION9009 posted...
wait two question

1. yep

2. Anyone who's played good portable games.