Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed or Batman Arkham City?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed or Batman Arkham City?

User Info: ssbmrocks

ssbmrocks
4 years ago#11
I have both for my Wii U (just beat the main story of AC last night, actually) and you really can't go wrong with either. Sonic Racing has a ton of content, fun and challenging gameplay, plenty of unlockables, and multiplayer is fun. Batman also has a ton of content, and is just all-around kickass throughout the entire thing.

I'd say get both at some point down the line, and for now choose what you'd like more, a multiplayer kart racer or a beefy single-player game.
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.

User Info: Y34RX3R0

Y34RX3R0
4 years ago#12
Tino_Tonitini2 posted...
Y34RX3R0 posted...
How is the online community for sonic racing?

A bit light on the amount of players that can be found but it seems to be a problem with all versions of the game, not just the Wii U one. I guess not enough are buying it or at least not going online with it. I've gotten the impression though that the online community for the Wii U version might be relatively beefier than the other versions, if only slightly.

Cool thanks!
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed or Batman Arkham City?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived