2. Wii U
  3. Wii U, Who is it for? (long read)
4 years ago#11
The Wii U is for DWARVES!!!!!!!!!!
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
4 years ago#12
Baha05 posted...
HELZERO posted...
Silver you make valid points, but what I can tell you is logic has no place on the Wii U board.. Trolling is the only way to get your message slowly across due to those pesky nintendo drones.

Well at least you admit that people troll to get a point across.

No, the only thing he admitted was he's just as bad as the drones he goes on about. If you "have" to troll to get your point across...you're a fool.
4 years ago#13
Stealthlys posted...
If you have played, and completed the following games 100% you are hard core.

Zelda 2
Hylide
Demons Soul.

If not, you are casual level.

You are wrong. Not facts at all. A hardcore gamer is one who loves videogames with a pasion, excited about new systems/games releases, stay up all night gaming, be on gamefaqs msg boards, stay up all nite gaming, will pre-order games and systems, and will ignore the girlfriend/boyfriend to play console, handheld, or pc games(well not exactly but you know what i mean). Where as casual gamers enjoy facebook games, play madden, don't spend much money on games, and have normal social lives(not computer based). Also the wii u is for everone, hardcores and casuals alike.
Currently playing:Batman AC Armored Edition, and Black Ops2(WiiU). http://www.playfire.com/brokenedge32
Nintendo ID: brokenedge34, PSN: brokenedge32
4 years ago#14
I used to be married, but my spouse left me for someone else. It's been 10 years since. I haven't really bothered with humans any longer. Now I spend my days playing video games, mountain hiking, and dreaming of gold....I think I made the right lifestyle choice.
4 years ago#15
darkqueenhelba posted...
I used to be married, but my spouse left me for someone else. It's been 10 years since. I haven't really bothered with humans any longer. Now I spend my days playing video games, mountain hiking, and dreaming of gold....I think I made the right lifestyle choice.

like a boss. yeah u a hardcore gamer, c'mon join da club :)
Currently playing:Batman AC Armored Edition, and Black Ops2(WiiU). http://www.playfire.com/brokenedge32
Nintendo ID: brokenedge34, PSN: brokenedge32
4 years ago#16
Oh hey, the tc is the guy who didn't understand the explanation of a generation. In definition or reality. At all.
The official nothing of nothing at the moment.
Return Moe! D:<
4 years ago#17
brokenedge32 posted...
Stealthlys posted...
If you have played, and completed the following games 100% you are hard core.

Zelda 2
Hylide
Demons Soul.

If not, you are casual level.

You are wrong. Not facts at all. A hardcore gamer is one who loves videogames with a pasion, excited about new systems/games releases, stay up all night gaming, be on gamefaqs msg boards, stay up all nite gaming, will pre-order games and systems, and will ignore the girlfriend/boyfriend to play console, handheld, or pc games(well not exactly but you know what i mean). Where as casual gamers enjoy facebook games, play madden, don't spend much money on games, and have normal social lives(not computer based). Also the wii u is for everone, hardcores and casuals alike.

opinion. And Also Wrong. You are actually a Gamer. Not a "casual", or "hardcore" but just Gamer.
4 years ago#18
Who is it for?

Gamers (i.e. people who play games).

Stupid question.

Next.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
4 years ago#19
If that's what tc considers a long read I shudder to think about his opinions on a book. A herculean task perhaps?
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
4 years ago#20
FlyinTonite posted...
If that's what tc considers a long read I shudder to think about his opinions on a book. A herculean task perhaps?

Whats your issue with the TC pointing out it was a long read for a message board? O youre another nintendo drone trying to take cheap shots at TC's logical explaination on why your console ate it this generation.. thats right
Give me a real next gen system and an online zelda that revolutionizes gaming and I'll pay $1000 easy.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U, Who is it for? (long read)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived