Wii U, Who is it for? (long read)

#11darkqueenhelbaPosted 1/15/2013 10:40:11 PM
The Wii U is for DWARVES!!!!!!!!!!
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#12darkqueenhelbaPosted 1/15/2013 10:41:47 PM
Baha05 posted...
HELZERO posted...
Silver you make valid points, but what I can tell you is logic has no place on the Wii U board.. Trolling is the only way to get your message slowly across due to those pesky nintendo drones.

Well at least you admit that people troll to get a point across.

No, the only thing he admitted was he's just as bad as the drones he goes on about. If you "have" to troll to get your point across...you're a fool.
---
#13brokenedge32Posted 1/15/2013 11:16:51 PM
Stealthlys posted...
If you have played, and completed the following games 100% you are hard core.

Zelda 2
Hylide
Demons Soul.

If not, you are casual level.

You are wrong. Not facts at all. A hardcore gamer is one who loves videogames with a pasion, excited about new systems/games releases, stay up all night gaming, be on gamefaqs msg boards, stay up all nite gaming, will pre-order games and systems, and will ignore the girlfriend/boyfriend to play console, handheld, or pc games(well not exactly but you know what i mean). Where as casual gamers enjoy facebook games, play madden, don't spend much money on games, and have normal social lives(not computer based). Also the wii u is for everone, hardcores and casuals alike.
---
Currently playing:Batman AC Armored Edition, and Black Ops2(WiiU). http://www.playfire.com/brokenedge32
Nintendo ID: brokenedge34, PSN: brokenedge32
#14darkqueenhelbaPosted 1/15/2013 11:21:10 PM
I used to be married, but my spouse left me for someone else. It's been 10 years since. I haven't really bothered with humans any longer. Now I spend my days playing video games, mountain hiking, and dreaming of gold....I think I made the right lifestyle choice.
---
#15brokenedge32Posted 1/15/2013 11:28:34 PM
darkqueenhelba posted...
I used to be married, but my spouse left me for someone else. It's been 10 years since. I haven't really bothered with humans any longer. Now I spend my days playing video games, mountain hiking, and dreaming of gold....I think I made the right lifestyle choice.

like a boss. yeah u a hardcore gamer, c'mon join da club :)
---
Currently playing:Batman AC Armored Edition, and Black Ops2(WiiU). http://www.playfire.com/brokenedge32
Nintendo ID: brokenedge34, PSN: brokenedge32
#16DEKMStephensPosted 1/15/2013 11:34:44 PM
Oh hey, the tc is the guy who didn't understand the explanation of a generation. In definition or reality. At all.
---
The official nothing of nothing at the moment.
Return Moe! D:<
#17StealthlysPosted 1/15/2013 11:45:13 PM
brokenedge32 posted...
Stealthlys posted...
If you have played, and completed the following games 100% you are hard core.

Zelda 2
Hylide
Demons Soul.

If not, you are casual level.

You are wrong. Not facts at all. A hardcore gamer is one who loves videogames with a pasion, excited about new systems/games releases, stay up all night gaming, be on gamefaqs msg boards, stay up all nite gaming, will pre-order games and systems, and will ignore the girlfriend/boyfriend to play console, handheld, or pc games(well not exactly but you know what i mean). Where as casual gamers enjoy facebook games, play madden, don't spend much money on games, and have normal social lives(not computer based). Also the wii u is for everone, hardcores and casuals alike.

opinion. And Also Wrong. You are actually a Gamer. Not a "casual", or "hardcore" but just Gamer.
#18cavebear56Posted 1/15/2013 11:52:44 PM
Who is it for?

Gamers (i.e. people who play games).

Stupid question.

Next.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#19FlyinTonitePosted 1/15/2013 11:55:45 PM
If that's what tc considers a long read I shudder to think about his opinions on a book. A herculean task perhaps?
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#20HELZEROPosted 1/16/2013 12:05:47 AM
FlyinTonite posted...
If that's what tc considers a long read I shudder to think about his opinions on a book. A herculean task perhaps?

Whats your issue with the TC pointing out it was a long read for a message board? O youre another nintendo drone trying to take cheap shots at TC's logical explaination on why your console ate it this generation.. thats right
---
Give me a real next gen system and an online zelda that revolutionizes gaming and I'll pay $1000 easy.