Killer is Dead unveiled.... more like No More Heroes is Dead

#31ish0turfac3Posted 1/16/2013 6:35:50 AM
I love no more heroes and shadows of the damned, but all but the last couple levels of lollipop chainsaw felt lackluster.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"
#32Poopcorn13Posted 1/16/2013 6:42:48 AM
Suda 51 has said Killer is Dead is not a sequel to anything, nor is a spin-off.

And while I loved NMH 1&2, Suda is unfortunately the 'style over substance' type and has been a hit or miss director to me.
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#33ShadowSkill11Posted 1/16/2013 8:07:45 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Instead of trolling, Shadow, why not contribute something worthwhile?

I would like to point out that Suda51 does not have a Wii U dev kit yet, hence why no projects are under way. They need someone to fund their projects, they don't have the money to do it alone.

Hmmm what? Did I say something incorrect? Has the WiiU attach rate grown to 1.3 or something? I'm sure the reason why he doesn't have a WiiU dev kit is more related to the fact the money men that keep the studio running don't believe it can be a commercial success on the system. Why waste your time making a 3rd party game on a system where no one will buy it outside a GameStop bargin bin where you won't see a dime and whose player base is proven by multiple console cycles to almost always own a huge ratio of Nintendo games over 3rd party games. This is the Sid effect you all wished for by voting with your cash.

If you don't like it you should have bought a lot more third party games as a community 2-3 years ago when the current crop of games were in pre production. The games won't come unless its profitable.... To someone other than GameStop.
#34Banjo2553Posted 1/16/2013 6:36:50 PM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Instead of trolling, Shadow, why not contribute something worthwhile?

I would like to point out that Suda51 does not have a Wii U dev kit yet, hence why no projects are under way. They need someone to fund their projects, they don't have the money to do it alone.

Hmmm what? Did I say something incorrect? Has the WiiU attach rate grown to 1.3 or something? I'm sure the reason why he doesn't have a WiiU dev kit is more related to the fact the money men that keep the studio running don't believe it can be a commercial success on the system. Why waste your time making a 3rd party game on a system where no one will buy it outside a GameStop bargin bin where you won't see a dime and whose player base is proven by multiple console cycles to almost always own a huge ratio of Nintendo games over 3rd party games. This is the Sid effect you all wished for by voting with your cash.

If you don't like it you should have bought a lot more third party games as a community 2-3 years ago when the current crop of games were in pre production. The games won't come unless its profitable.... To someone other than GameStop.

Lack of sales never really stopped Suda 51 before though. Attach rate excuse might be legitimate in some degree, but if he feels he can make a game with what is offered on a console, he's going to do it. He made a niche game on a system that is meant to be for the non-gamers after all. (NMH on Wii)
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#35ShiftyCatPosted 1/16/2013 6:42:11 PM
He's an @s$hole if that game doesn't come out on Wii U. Kick in the face for all people who bought No More Heroes on Wii
---
X360 : PoopMyster PS3 : Shiftycat
#36IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/16/2013 6:55:42 PM
ShiftyCat posted...
He's an @s$hole if that game doesn't come out on Wii U. Kick in the face for all people who bought No More Heroes on Wii

Why? He's always been a multiplat developer.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#37Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/16/2013 8:08:25 PM

Yes. A kick in the face of all 400,000 of the 99 million wii owners that actually purchased the second game.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#38NewbiusPosted 1/16/2013 8:16:30 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I hope there is a Wii U version, if not prepare for the...

'Suda51 was always bad anyway!' Remarks

I don't think anyone would actually go there.

^ This.
#39IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/16/2013 8:18:02 PM
Newbius posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

^ This.

Why would you say that after people in this thread have already gone there? Lol.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#40PsyrenCallPosted 1/16/2013 10:12:19 PM
Newbius posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

^ This.

Why would you say that after people in this thread have already gone there? Lol.

Reading is hard.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!