Killer is Dead unveiled.... more like No More Heroes is Dead

#41NarutoPosted 1/16/2013 11:09:50 PM
Ew, Suda51. I hated Killer7 and Flower, Sun, and Rain. No More Heroes, Lollipop Chainsaw and Liberation Maiden weren't great either.
#42PedroMontanaPosted 1/17/2013 5:59:16 AM
Killer7 is still the best video game ever made, so i hope this will be spiritual successor to K7 instead of ANOTHER goofy beat'em up (despite enjoying the NMH games a lot).
---
No More Heroes
#43El_DustinoPosted 1/17/2013 6:25:50 AM
PedroMontana posted...
Killer7 is still the best video game ever made, so i hope this will be spiritual successor to K7 instead of ANOTHER goofy beat'em up (despite enjoying the NMH games a lot).

Well, you might be in luck, because from what I have heard, the game more is a spiritual successor to K& than NMH. I have heard that it is either going to be a Kill the past game, or in the style of one. The moon being a symbol already kinda links it to Killer 7 in a way, and the main character having the same name as the main character from FSR is another neat reference.

On topic, I do not see how this game in any way stops No More Heroes 3 from happening.
---
The two most beautiful words in any language: I forgive.
#44jackorhoadsPosted 1/17/2013 6:40:42 AM
I'm sure Suda 51 will make NMH3 eventually. This game looks crazy though and I look forward to it.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#45lninjasoniclPosted 1/17/2013 6:44:12 AM
PedroMontana posted...

http://kotaku.com/5976340/first-details-about-killer-is-dead-the-new-game-no-more-heroes-creator?tag=killer-is-dead

Previously, Goichi Suda said that Killer Is Dead is not a sequel to Killer 7, but that the new game does take cues from the previous title. The cel-shaded artwork does have a Killer 7 vibe to it.
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.