Which game should I get this Friday?

#21SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/16/2013 1:04:48 PM
2wingedangel posted...
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
Get a good game on PC instead.

I don't have a gaming PC, nor could I ever afford one.

If you can afford a Wii U, you could have afforded a decent gaming PC for the money that a WiiU and about 4-6 games cost you. So, you have no idea what you are talking about.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#222wingedangel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 2:17:38 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
2wingedangel posted...

If you can afford a Wii U, you could have afforded a decent gaming PC for the money that a WiiU and about 4-6 games cost you. So, you have no idea what you are talking about.

I get my consoles for either Christmas or my birthday. Even if I asked my parents for the materials, I'd still have to put it all together, which I have no idea how to do. Also, I'd have to pay for any necessary hardware upgrades if a better game comes out. So you honestly have no right to say that I have no idea what I'm talking about.
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#232wingedangel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 2:55:37 PM
So... Batman?
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#24Wario_manPosted 1/16/2013 3:11:26 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
2wingedangel posted...

I get my consoles for either Christmas or my birthday. Even if I asked my parents for the materials, I'd still have to put it all together, which I have no idea how to do. Also, I'd have to pay for any necessary hardware upgrades if a better game comes out. So you honestly have no right to say that I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Nope, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I've had this PC for like 3 years now and it has been keeping up with modern games just fine.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.