The Wii U is NOT next gen.

#51NintendologicalPosted 1/16/2013 2:48:34 PM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
It is a slighlty upgraded Wii hardware wise and massively downgraded Wii software wise.

If you still think the Wii U is next gen, just wait until the PS4 and 720 come out, then there won't be any confusion.......

This is what happens when you appeal to casuals instead of gamers. Nintendo is basically the new Apple without any of the commercial success. No wonder it's flopping in Japan.

I'm gonna level with you. I bring a lot of negative news posts about the Wii U because I find the platform undesirable, poorly designed and lacking in compelling content or features. But take note of the fact that I said news posts. If you are going to criticize this platform, at least have the decency to rely on facts and objectivity rather than cliched rhetoric. Who cares what you opine when there are a preponderance of news articles that do a far more effective job with far less of a display of trolling behavior?
---
"Your uncle was so dumb he paid the full price of a new PS2 to rent it for a week? Your family tree must be a straight line" - Finlandia
#52niels200683Posted 1/16/2013 4:06:37 PM
niels200683 posted...
Also, it is much more powerful than is shown in the current games.

http://nintendoeverything.com/110303/rayman-creator-still-high-on-wii-u-power-no-limitations/

quoted for truth!
I love this poster, he's awesome.
---
Nintendo Wii: Putting the 'p' in 'Epic'.
-Curse all these sock-eating gnomes!-