Nintendo Merging Handheld & Console Division

#1lt519Posted 1/16/2013 6:51:52 AM
http://www.polygon.com/2013/1/16/3882098/nintendo-merging-its-console-and-handheld-divisions

More cross-play, eShop, and accounts maybe? I see this as a good move as their console and handheld systems are aligning more in capabilities.
#2aaasdjfkldsfkPosted 1/16/2013 6:53:39 AM
It is obvious they can no longer support two different divisions with seperate resources for each. It's just not smart financially because their home console is failing.

They have to merge both.

This is what happens when you cater to causals......
---
ssmp
#3Reflex-ArcPosted 1/16/2013 6:54:34 AM
Look down a couple of topics on the 1st page. ;)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65195441
---
I like video games.
#4lt519(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 6:55:12 AM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
It is obvious they can no longer support two different divisions with seperate resources for each. It's just not smart financially because their home console is failing.

They have to merge both.

If you read, you'd see they are spending $340 mil to open a new development facility. Clearly not failing.
#5lt519(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 6:55:35 AM
Reflex-Arc posted...
Look down a couple of topics on the 1st page. ;)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65195441

Ah my b, didn't see that. Panda always beats everyone :P

/topic
#6PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/16/2013 6:56:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7bleedingelitePosted 1/16/2013 6:58:57 AM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...

They have to merge both.

I rank you the number 5 or 6 troll on this board. You're not really a heavy hitter, but your sheer anger at Nintendo makes your acidic demeanor more of a presence.
#8PUNCHOUT1116Posted 1/16/2013 6:59:28 AM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...

They have to merge both.

He already posted this under his username, as well as one of his many alts. Nothing like getting in some good trolling before school I guess
---
-
Good stuff
#9SexPantherPandaPosted 1/16/2013 9:13:09 AM
bleedingelite posted...
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...

They have to merge both.

I rank you the number 5 or 6 troll on this board. You're not really a heavy hitter, but your sheer anger at Nintendo makes your acidic demeanor more of a presence.

I rank you the number 5 or 6 fanboy on this board. You're not really a heavy hitter, but your sheer love at Nintendo makes your acidic demeanor more of a presence.
#10StarBladeEdgePosted 1/16/2013 9:15:21 AM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...

They have to merge both.

you can't even come up with a decent name boy so stfu man dude
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !