I like how the Nintendo Land community is flooded with Pokemon art

#21Toadster9001(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 9:40:41 PM
TiamatKiller posted...
ITT: We mock people who have fun doing something, then throw in the obligatory 'weaboo' because Nintendo happens to be a Japanese company.

Man, I can see TC now:

"Ha, I totally showed everyone how cool I am...my swag is just too great!"

Nope, look at how the pictures are drawn and perhaps you'll understand. 'Weeaboo' refers to the Pokemon fanbase exclusively. If you don't like my vocabulary, tough luck. I'd rather live in a judgmental society than one where people are conditioned to follow orders.

rac·ism [rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

Where did I declare my white supremacy? "Racism" is arguably the most overused word in the entire English language.
---
Brothers Obscura
#22NerdstickPosted 1/16/2013 9:43:32 PM
Well Nintendo Land is kind of a mishmash celebration of all of the Nintendo franchises so it seems like the most appropriate place to put something like this. Why do you even care, OP?
#23miraimikePosted 1/16/2013 9:43:49 PM
Toadster9001 posted...
TiamatKiller posted...
ITT: We mock people who have fun doing something, then throw in the obligatory 'weaboo' because Nintendo happens to be a Japanese company.

Man, I can see TC now:

"Ha, I totally showed everyone how cool I am...my swag is just too great!"

I'd rather live in a judgmental society than one where people are conditioned to follow orders.

ITT: We post false dilemma fallacies
---
-Mike 3DS Friend Code: 2148-8168-3762 Street Fighter IV
"Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts"
#24Baha05Posted 1/16/2013 9:45:09 PM
Toadster9001 posted...
Nope, look at how the pictures are drawn and perhaps you'll understand. 'Weeaboo' refers to the Pokemon fanbase exclusively. If you don't like my vocabulary, tough luck. I'd rather live in a judgmental society than one where people are conditioned to follow orders.

Weeaboo isn't exclusive to Pokemon dude
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#25miraimikePosted 1/16/2013 9:47:06 PM
Baha05 posted...
Toadster9001 posted...

Hm, yeah, I guess it's possible he just didn't know.
---
-Mike 3DS Friend Code: 2148-8168-3762 Street Fighter IV
"Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts"
#26Omega_BlackPosted 1/16/2013 9:55:19 PM
Toadster9001 posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
And I'm pretty sure Pokemon is wholly owned by Nintendo.

Nintendo - 33.3%
Creatures Inc. - 33.3% [1]
Game Freak - 33.3%

[1] - A Nintendo owned subsidiary.

---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#27Tsutarja495Posted 1/16/2013 9:59:00 PM
I think they wanted to focus on things Nintendo's internal development team did. For example: Kirby isn't even there, despite Nintendo owning HAL.
#28BuretsuPosted 1/16/2013 9:59:47 PM
I'm curious to know just what TC thinks the definition of "Weaboo" is...
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#29Toadster9001(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:14:12 PM
Baha05 posted...

My usage of the word 'weeaboo' in this context refers to the Pokemon fanbase exclusively. This isn't difficult to comprehend, good grief.

Dude.

Buretsu posted...

You, because you wouldn't be questioning me otherwise.
---
Brothers Obscura
#30BuretsuPosted 1/17/2013 6:16:07 PM
Toadster9001 posted...
Buretsu posted...

You, because you wouldn't be questioning me otherwise.

Sieg hiel.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit