Wii U sales dip below PS3 sales in latest Japan sales data

#11lt519Posted 1/16/2013 11:45:00 AM
I'm just shocked people are still buying these old systems. Did they just now decide they were going to start gaming? Old systems break?
#12Rasputin77Posted 1/16/2013 11:52:08 AM
Yeah, TC! Why don't you keep up with every single topic that's posted on the board, around the clock? Now I'm going to piss and moan - not because it's a repeat topic - but because I need attention!

-______- Holy f***. How are some of you even smart enough to breathe on your own? It's statistically impossible that at least ONE of you aren't mechanically assisted.
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
#13Great_Pudding_3Posted 1/16/2013 11:53:48 AM
lt519 posted...
I'm just shocked people are still buying these old systems. Did they just now decide they were going to start gaming? Old systems break?

Maybe never got around to owning one? Buying all three consoles is time consuming and expensive.

The PS3 is launching with a white model that includes 500gb, a year of Playstation+ and is only $300.

The PS3 library is enormous.

It's a great time to jump in.
---
NNID: ChocoboDragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#14gikosPosted 1/16/2013 12:00:02 PM
wat.ppl are buying old console's that is cheap and already has some games they want to play
OMG no just take this logic out of here GFAQ does not LOGIC is is madness i say
---
"You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty." - Sacha Guitry (1885-1957)
#15SuperShyGuy9000Posted 1/16/2013 12:03:45 PM
Great_Pudding_3 posted...
lt519 posted...

Maybe never got around to owning one? Buying all three consoles is time consuming and expensive.

The PS3 is launching with a white model that includes 500gb, a year of Playstation+ and is only $300.

The PS3 library is enormous.

It's a great time to jump in.

Hey, hey "Jump in" is the 360's tagline

http://youtu.be/GFATqCfmgDM
#16Baha05Posted 1/16/2013 12:07:09 PM
Rasputin77 posted...
Yeah, TC! Why don't you keep up with every single topic that's posted on the board, around the clock? Now I'm going to piss and moan - not because it's a repeat topic - but because I need attention!

-______- Holy f***. How are some of you even smart enough to breathe on your own? It's statistically impossible that at least ONE of you aren't mechanically assisted.

Its called search an also knowing what the hell one is even talking about in the first place
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#17HungoverHero777Posted 1/16/2013 12:12:40 PM
Rasputin77 posted...

Here we go with the condescending attitude again.....
-______-
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#18DucePosted 1/16/2013 12:14:15 PM
lt519 posted...

A worldwide recession that affected spending on non essential goods is shocking to you? Now is the best time to buy the current consoles they are affordable with great games.
#19DiscostewSMPosted 1/16/2013 12:14:18 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
PS3 is at the top of its game right now, so this is not surprising.

Yep, and all it took was 7 years.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#20Rikkus_dadPosted 1/20/2013 11:02:48 AM
DiscostewSM posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
PS3 is at the top of its game right now, so this is not surprising.

Yep, and all it took was 7 years.

PS3 currently being at it's peak does in no way imply the previous 7 year have been terrible. The peak could be 7 years in or 2 years in, it doesn't make a difference. If it's peak was 5 years ago you'd just be complaining that the PS3 has lost it's steam.
---
It's "I couldn't care less" NOT "I could care less"!! Why do 90% of English speakers get this wrong?