Skyward Sword vs. Last Story

#1hellbringherPosted 1/16/2013 11:33:13 AM
Padding my Wii collection. Which one deserves the time involved to get through the game.
---
Regular Show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adventure Time
#2BuretsuPosted 1/16/2013 11:34:45 AM
Last Story.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3ArchsazePosted 1/16/2013 11:35:25 AM
I can't speak for Last Story (it's on my list of buys) but I can tell you about Skyward Sword. I enjoyed the story and the puzzles and, eventually, the motion controls. You have to work at the controls to really get the hang of it--the learning curve for it made me hate the controls until I got an hour or two into the game. Otherwise, it's a great game with a great story. You can never go wrong with Zelda. Note that you require a wii plus controller or the plus dongle in order to play SS.
#4MichaeIPachterPosted 1/16/2013 11:35:46 AM
Get Wii Music. Since you're a Wii owner, you'll probably like that game more than those two.
---
It's a profit deal.
#5ADHDguitarPosted 1/16/2013 11:36:40 AM
SS
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#6ZodrynPosted 1/16/2013 11:51:24 AM
I have enjoyed The Last Story thus far, but I hear it only takes 20 - 30 hours to complete. I spent 65 hours on my first playthrough of Skyward Sword (I like to wander), and 60 hours on Hero Mode, both 100%. I would get SS, but if you have the money, definitely get both (you can grab The Last Story for $30 on Amazon, or have Bestbuy price match it for you).

Also, if you do get SS, just be aware that you do not use the sensor bar at all (several negative reviews were based around the reviewer's complete misunderstanding of the controls). Also, stabbing takes a very deliberate motion to register.
---
"And most of all, remember this: Your gems are the gems that will pierce the heavens. And you are truly, truly outrageous." ~ Scarizard
#7NewbiusPosted 1/16/2013 11:57:08 AM
MichaeIPachter posted...
Get Wii Music. Since you're a Wii owner, you'll probably like that game more than those two.

What are you doing here?
#8abbyhitterPosted 1/16/2013 12:00:45 PM
Get both. They are both must-haves for the Wii (along with both Super Mario Galaxies and Xenoblade Chronicles).
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#9nutslapPosted 1/16/2013 12:01:03 PM
ss all day
---
maybe she's born with it
or maybe.. it's MAYBELLINE
#10ZvolTxPosted 1/16/2013 12:33:03 PM
The Last Story, although both are worthy titles.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg