Skyward Sword vs. Last Story

#61mahboiPosted 1/17/2013 10:46:45 PM
I was talking about Hyrule Field, which OoT does a better job at. TP's is vast and mostly empty. The hidden grottoes hold worthless treasures most of the time. At least in WW the islands are much more different and diverse although the vastness there is a fault.

What?
---
E means "Everyone", not "Eleven and under". Agrees: 53
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior, and am proud of it.
#62BenzychenzPosted 1/18/2013 4:16:32 AM
Skyward Sword is easily the better game of the two.
The Last Story wasn't bad, but it was mediocre.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/2me5xv.jpg
#63robinhoekPosted 1/18/2013 5:33:44 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Kourama posted...
Kourama posted...
Dunno much about Last Story but Skyward Sword is easily the worst Zelda game (outside of the CDi games).

I don't understand all the hate for SS. I am guessing it is just a matter of opinion. I won't say it's the best Zelda game but it easily beats some of the handhelds games and Twilight Princess.

No. Minish Cap and Links Awakening are up there as some of the best Zelda games, Oracle is an alright game and Link to the Past GBA is great. Skyward Sword is the worst.

See that is opinion. I didn't really like Minish Cap And the Oracle/Seasons games are ok. I think SS is definitely better than those and the DS Zelda Games. Link to the Past and Links Awakening are awesome though.

I never said it wasn't an opinion. But you did bring up the abysmal DS games which I forgot about. Hmm... I still think SS is worst.

Skyward Sword is better than the DS games. Search your heart. You know it to be true.
#64SMASHKING84Posted 1/18/2013 6:07:23 AM
So you agree that TP is easy. As for why you died 5 times, the only thing that makes sense is that you suck. yet i never died once in majora's mask? lol makes no sense
- I never said all the items in Zelda games are useful but TP easily is worst offender. A spinner, a ball on a chain, a wasted treasure for a second hookshot, the wand to control certain statues
... Like I said least useful.
how often did you use ANY item in windwaker outside of it's own dungeon,three times at most? a couple of those objects you listed you used four times and all of the them you used at at least three times.
oh and you used the dominion rod SEVEN times way more then any item in ww.

- I was talking about Hyrule Field, which OoT does a better job at. TP's is vast and mostly empty. The hidden grottoes hold worthless treasures most of the time. At least in WW the islands are much more different and diverse although the vastness there is a fault.
LOL name more then three NON dungeon islands that you EVER find more then one treasure on that's actually worthwhile
hell most the USEFUL treasures were in subs or under water. the field had lots of heart pieces and bugs and poes hell most of those said items were in the field so nice try

- So pretty much you agree that's a fault. Great argument! i liked wolf link but i recognize others might not,which is why i pointed out at least it's optional MOST OF THE GAME. if you hear someone scratch a calkboard for 10 seconds that's far LESS annoying if they did it repeatedly for hours.

- Even with that quest you still get way too many rupees. Also there is no point in spending them most of the time. Am I going to buy those bombs and arrows I don't even need? Let's buy some oil for a lamp I won't even use. you use the bombs and oil plently if you go into the cave. the arrows are extremely useful for attack enemies that fly or ride boars without having to get close. lets not forget YOU CHOSE to not use your ruppees so it's not the games fault.

- I don't consider getting heart pieces a side quest for the most part. If you consider them side quests I guess those missile upgrades in Metroid are sidequests too. so UPGRADES don't count as sidequest and neither do getting rupees? then by your own logic NO zelda game has any sidequests period
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Final Fantasty vi is the best game ever!
#65Mavrick588Posted 1/18/2013 10:08:35 AM(edited)
The bottom line is that there are really 2 types of Zelda gamers.
Some are more drawn to games like TP, and others to games like SS

Some people hate SS just because of the motion controls, but they are mostly just doing it wrong from my experience.

Also check out Boosters new account status
Hope that wasn't for what happened here o_o Because everyone knows I have great taste in Video games :P
---
"Video-games are bad for you? That's what they said about Rock 'N' Roll"- Shigeru Miyamoto
#66TrueBlue91Posted 1/18/2013 10:07:53 AM
The Last Story was actually fun to play, so it wins by default.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#67GamespohtPosted 1/18/2013 10:26:12 AM
Xenoblade Chronicles
---
Call me XinJa becuase i dont know how to change my usnername
''No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me''-Sonic The Hedgehog
#68NejiHyuga900Posted 1/18/2013 10:27:27 AM
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900