Wii U dies in EU, falters in NA, diving in JPN

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U dies in EU, falters in NA, diving in JPN
4 years ago#11
Icecreamdunwich makes another topic on the wii u board, questions self worth, drives family members to doubt his value
4 years ago#12
Good to know its doing well
-
Good stuff
4 years ago#13
Sigh, no discussion allowed on this board I guess. Just the fan trolls getting up in arms because reality isn't goin their way.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
4 years ago#14
Never ever eeeeeeever put the legendary N64 in the same sentence as the Gamecube (unless you're making a point like this)
4 years ago#15
$10 says that icecream won't close this topic, and will reply to every single poster who blindly agrees with him.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
4 years ago#16
At this rate, the wii u could end up being the next virtual boy, according to this board.
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
Your new alphabet
4 years ago#17
Holy hyperbole.
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
4 years ago#18
uneedtowakeup posted...
Never ever eeeeeeever put the legendary N64 in the same sentence as the Gamecube (unless you're making a point like this)

I read this as Chris Jericho lol
-
Good stuff
4 years ago#19
GC was the only console I ever returned, pure garbage.
4 years ago#20
Innerscope posted...
At this rate, the wii u could end up being the next virtual boy, according to this board.

It might just be, look at how it is selling.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U dies in EU, falters in NA, diving in JPN

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived