Wii U dies in EU, falters in NA, diving in JPN

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U dies in EU, falters in NA, diving in JPN
3 years ago#11
Icecreamdunwich makes another topic on the wii u board, questions self worth, drives family members to doubt his value
3 years ago#12
Good to know its doing well
---
-
Good stuff
3 years ago#13
Sigh, no discussion allowed on this board I guess. Just the fan trolls getting up in arms because reality isn't goin their way.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
3 years ago#14
Never ever eeeeeeever put the legendary N64 in the same sentence as the Gamecube (unless you're making a point like this)
3 years ago#15
$10 says that icecream won't close this topic, and will reply to every single poster who blindly agrees with him.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
3 years ago#16
At this rate, the wii u could end up being the next virtual boy, according to this board.
---
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
Your new alphabet
3 years ago#17
Holy hyperbole.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
3 years ago#18
uneedtowakeup posted...
Never ever eeeeeeever put the legendary N64 in the same sentence as the Gamecube (unless you're making a point like this)

I read this as Chris Jericho lol
---
-
Good stuff
3 years ago#19
GC was the only console I ever returned, pure garbage.
3 years ago#20
Innerscope posted...
At this rate, the wii u could end up being the next virtual boy, according to this board.

It might just be, look at how it is selling.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U dies in EU, falters in NA, diving in JPN

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived