Wii U dies in EU, falters in NA, diving in JPN

#191Baha05Posted 1/16/2013 7:25:20 PM
geneticsftw posted...
The sports Dreamcast is black. 5 bucks for the Pikachu GBC, nice find.

Oh ok, and yeah I think it was a Gold/Silver one as it has Pikachu and Pichu on it. I remember owning one for Pokemon Yellow but I lost it.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#192Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/16/2013 7:41:12 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
It looks like everyone's favorite colorful fanboy is facing a companies worst nightmare,"fanboy remorse"

As the quality of the item's that a company creates starts to deteriorate to a very bad point, more and more fanboys start realize the flaws they were ignoring. This often leaves them frustrated and confused.

No Kirbs, I'm just sick and tired of people like you posting crap like that. I have not found any issues with my Wii U, that's just you troll asking to get a reaction out of me.

Please do not play the victim.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#193ColorfulColorsPosted 1/16/2013 7:44:53 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
It looks like everyone's favorite colorful fanboy is facing a companies worst nightmare,"fanboy remorse"

As the quality of the item's that a company creates starts to deteriorate to a very bad point, more and more fanboys start realize the flaws they were ignoring. This often leaves them frustrated and confused.

No Kirbs, I'm just sick and tired of people like you posting crap like that. I have not found any issues with my Wii U, that's just you troll asking to get a reaction out of me.

Please do not play the victim.

Kirbs, what has made you so obsessed with fanboys? Why do you scream it at everybody who disagrees with you? If you looked at the posts, you will see I have not mentioned the Wii U, Nintendo, or anything like that. You are so blinded by your hatred for fanboys you can't see whats in front of your face.
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000
#194Sailor GoonPosted 1/16/2013 7:58:49 PM
Nintendo fanboys: "Kirby and Icecream are just trolls. Don't respond to them!"

Kirby and/or Icecream makes thread

Topic goes to 500 filled with Nintendo fanboy responses

on repeat....
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#195geneticsftwPosted 1/16/2013 8:01:40 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
Nintendo fanboys: "Kirby and Icecream are just trolls. Don't respond to them!"

on repeat....

Pretty smart, for a goon
---
Sweet
#196Skul_Posted 1/16/2013 8:24:43 PM
Nintendo fanboys: "Kirby, goon and Icecream are just trolls. Don't respond to them!"

on repeat....

Fixed for accuracy. But yeah.
---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#197Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/16/2013 8:25:36 PM
Kirbs, what has made you so obsessed with fanboys?

Sure.

Why do you scream it at everybody who disagrees with you?

I don't. I call people fanboys who behave like fanboys. I know I am not the only person who has called you a fanboy so look at the common factor in the equation.

If you looked at the posts, you will see I have not mentioned the Wii U, Nintendo, or anything like that.

Are you supposed to get a clean slate every time you enter a new topic lol

You are so blinded by your hatred for fanboys you can't see whats in front of your face.

I don't hate anybody on this board. You all are amusing. If anything people hate me. Someone has told me in various ways how I should die.

Now stop playing the victim :)
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#198Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 8:25:47 PM
Skul_ posted...
Nintendo fanboys: "Kirby, goon and Icecream are just trolls. Don't respond to them!"

on repeat....

Quite true.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#199StickMen1090Posted 1/16/2013 8:30:41 PM(edited)
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Skul_ posted...

on repeat....

Quite true.

yea its quite sad these kinds of topics get made for the sole purpose to get a reaction from people...
#200GloryChaosPosted 1/16/2013 8:29:45 PM
Anymore speculation?
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png