Wii U dies in EU, falters in NA, diving in JPN

#21squatch22Posted 1/16/2013 1:12:42 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Sigh, no discussion allowed on this board I guess.

''You like NSMB games? Blah blah Nintendrone blah''
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#22guttertalkPosted 1/16/2013 1:13:04 PM
Sigh, no discussion allowed on this board I guess. Just the fan trolls getting up in arms because reality isn't goin their way.

Oh, just stop. You're not even trying to have a serious discussion when a) you use a subject line like that and b) you're judging the success at this point.

The fact is that this generation will be a very different landscape, not only with the tablet market but also with the Steam boxes.
#23Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/16/2013 1:13:19 PM
Notice I never said nintendoomed, only that troll did.

Whenever you see a fanboy saying nintendoomed, you can tell your topic struck a nerve.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#24BuretsuPosted 1/16/2013 1:13:50 PM
Innerscope posted...
At this rate, the wii u could end up being the next virtual boy, according to this board.

It might just be, look at how it is selling.

Yes, in the span of just a couple of months, it's sold around 4x as much as the Virtual Boy did in its entire lifetime.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#25Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 1:14:12 PM
guttertalk posted...
Sigh, no discussion allowed on this board I guess. Just the fan trolls getting up in arms because reality isn't goin their way.

Oh, just stop. You're not even trying to have a serious discussion when a) you use a subject line like that and b) you're judging the success at this point.

The fact is that this generation will be a very different landscape, not only with the tablet market but also with the Steam boxes.

What's wrong with the topic title? What's wrong with discussing its success (or lack of) up to this point...?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#26STN79Posted 1/16/2013 1:14:34 PM
LOL at you sony boys so concerned with power. You remind me of a certain Sith lord.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_DqV1xdf-Y
#27bleedingelitePosted 1/16/2013 1:14:35 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Whenever you see a fanboy saying nintendoomed, you can tell your topic struck a nerve.

Does that make you feel good about yourself when that happens?
#28Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 1:15:08 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Sadly you are right.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#29Baha05Posted 1/16/2013 1:15:32 PM
What's wrong with the topic title? What's wrong with discussing its success (or lack of) up to this point...?

Misleading titles and your lack of understanding of how the industry works for one thing.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#30spartansbrotherPosted 1/16/2013 1:15:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]