Wii U dies in EU, falters in NA, diving in JPN

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U dies in EU, falters in NA, diving in JPN
4 years ago#31
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Notice I never said nintendoomed, only that troll did.

Whenever you see a fanboy saying nintendoomed, you can tell your topic struck a nerve.

Sadly you are right.

Damn Buretsu, i owe you $10...
4 years ago#32
Whenever you see IcecreamSenor complaining about not being able to have a discussion you can tell hes desperate.
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
4 years ago#33
Wii U sucks period the end.

........................*so far*

Come on Nintendo, show us what you're made of!
4 years ago#34
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Whenever you see a fanboy saying nintendoomed, you can tell your topic struck a nerve.

Sadly you are right.

you two are cute
*wipes brown*
4 years ago#35
And yet, somehow, I am immensely enjoying all 5 Wii U games I own. And Miiverse.
My Blog/Comic is funnier than your Blog/Comic.
http://sundaysmash.wordpress.com/
4 years ago#36
RedOrion posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Sadly you are right.

Damn Buretsu, i owe you $10...

lol

Yeah this topic was pretty predictable.
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
4 years ago#37
It's funny how Nintendo fanboys claim they "hate" "troll" topics, then post 378 times about it being a "troll" topic.

Then uber fantrolls like pandaman post 8 "good" topics on the first page at a time and no one bothers to post in them. He has 2 topics up on page one that he bumped on the 3rd post in each one.

The so-called fans are too busy flaming and trolling the "bad" topics instead of ignoring them to care about good news. L-o-freaking-l.
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
4 years ago#38
Why do so many people who don't like this topic keep posting in it and bumping it to the top?
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
4 years ago#39
It's funny how Nintendo fanboys claim they "hate" "troll" topics, then post 378 times about it being a "troll" topic.

Then uber fantrolls like pandaman post 8 "good" topics on the first page at a time and no one bothers to post in them. He has 2 topics up on page one that he bumped on the 3rd post in each one.

The so-called fans are too busy flaming and trolling the "bad" topics instead of ignoring them to care about good news. L-o-freaking-l.

You beat me to it.
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
4 years ago#40
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

It's amazing how you always post like you have a stick up your ass.
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U dies in EU, falters in NA, diving in JPN

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived