Wii U dies in EU, falters in NA, diving in JPN

#31RedOrionPosted 1/16/2013 1:15:40 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Notice I never said nintendoomed, only that troll did.

Whenever you see a fanboy saying nintendoomed, you can tell your topic struck a nerve.

Sadly you are right.

Damn Buretsu, i owe you $10...
#32squatch22Posted 1/16/2013 1:16:26 PM
Whenever you see IcecreamSenor complaining about not being able to have a discussion you can tell hes desperate.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#33uneedtowakeupPosted 1/16/2013 1:16:32 PM
Wii U sucks period the end.

........................*so far*

Come on Nintendo, show us what you're made of!
#34spartansbrotherPosted 1/16/2013 1:16:49 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Whenever you see a fanboy saying nintendoomed, you can tell your topic struck a nerve.

Sadly you are right.

you two are cute
---
*wipes brown*
#35mattersvillePosted 1/16/2013 1:18:05 PM
And yet, somehow, I am immensely enjoying all 5 Wii U games I own. And Miiverse.
---
My Blog/Comic is funnier than your Blog/Comic.
http://sundaysmash.wordpress.com/
#36DTY3Posted 1/16/2013 1:18:46 PM
RedOrion posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Sadly you are right.

Damn Buretsu, i owe you $10...

lol

Yeah this topic was pretty predictable.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#37SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/16/2013 1:19:57 PM
It's funny how Nintendo fanboys claim they "hate" "troll" topics, then post 378 times about it being a "troll" topic.

Then uber fantrolls like pandaman post 8 "good" topics on the first page at a time and no one bothers to post in them. He has 2 topics up on page one that he bumped on the 3rd post in each one.

The so-called fans are too busy flaming and trolling the "bad" topics instead of ignoring them to care about good news. L-o-freaking-l.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#38Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/16/2013 1:21:33 PM(edited)
Why do so many people who don't like this topic keep posting in it and bumping it to the top?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#39Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/16/2013 1:21:10 PM
It's funny how Nintendo fanboys claim they "hate" "troll" topics, then post 378 times about it being a "troll" topic.

Then uber fantrolls like pandaman post 8 "good" topics on the first page at a time and no one bothers to post in them. He has 2 topics up on page one that he bumped on the 3rd post in each one.

The so-called fans are too busy flaming and trolling the "bad" topics instead of ignoring them to care about good news. L-o-freaking-l.

You beat me to it.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#40Baha05Posted 1/16/2013 1:21:24 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

It's amazing how you always post like you have a stick up your ass.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz