Wii U dies in EU, falters in NA, diving in JPN

#61LemonKweenstaaaPosted 1/16/2013 1:52:54 PM
What exactly is the point of this topic?
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i45.tinypic.com/35i4xlc.jpg
#62IntoTheN1ghtPosted 1/16/2013 1:53:16 PM
Wii U will be lucky to even do abysmal numbers like N64.

Nintendo either has a hit on their hands when it comes to home consoles or a dud, they arent Sony, they cannot fix things with massive 3rd party support (PS3). They are alone so to speak, and rely on their own games to move systems.

NES = Hit
SNES = Hit
Wii = Hit

N64 = Dud
GC = Dud
Wii U = Dud

Wii U will still do better than the abysmal GameCube numbers (tough i love the GC personally) but it might not even do N64 numbers.
---
Look at my game it must hurt! GA GA GA GA GA Hooray for me! In your face! You cant deny me, its to real for you!
#63JackalPosted 1/16/2013 1:54:55 PM
Monster Hunter will save the Wii U! They will get at least one more sale when it come out from me. :-)
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#64Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 1:55:06 PM
Linetrix posted...
Wii U tanking hard. I wonder if Nintendo will have the guts to slash the price a few months after release, again.

I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#65Baha05Posted 1/16/2013 1:55:48 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Linetrix posted...
Wii U tanking hard. I wonder if Nintendo will have the guts to slash the price a few months after release, again.

I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it.

I'm qouting you on that
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#66squatch22Posted 1/16/2013 1:56:01 PM
Linetrix posted...

lol. I remember the last time u did that.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#67Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 1:56:31 PM
Jackal posted...
Monster Hunter will save the Wii U! They will get at least one more sale when it come out from me. :-)

I hate playing Monster Hunter on consoles, feels bad man.
---
#68LemonKweenstaaaPosted 1/16/2013 2:00:19 PM(edited)
Linetrix posted...

You should do it....

Even though, if you lost, you'd come back the next day with another username that alludes to HP Lovecraft.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i45.tinypic.com/35i4xlc.jpg
#69bleedingelitePosted 1/16/2013 1:58:58 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Linetrix posted...

You should do it....

Even though, if you lost, you'd come back the next a with another username that alludes to HP Lovecraft.

If he's still posting here in June, then that will put him on my top ten list of most pathetic people on the internet.
#70Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 2:04:21 PM
Nah, when I lose bets I always honor them. I will delete my account if a price drop Isn't announced at E3 or before.
---