Looks like the final nail in the coffin...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Looks like the final nail in the coffin...

User Info: GloryChaos

GloryChaos
4 years ago#1
There should be a warioware micro game where you have to nail down the cover on some old, dead Nintendo relics. Ice Climbers, Takamaru, and the virtual boy would all require a different amount of nails to be pounded in.

Hell, I could make this game myself. Warioware DIY needs a direct sequel on the 3ds. Keep letting us make our own games.
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
4 years ago#2
Like Pringles, one is never enough.
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

User Info: jmichaelbp

jmichaelbp
4 years ago#3
*About to put the final the nail in the coffin*

*fails and smashes his hand*

AHHHHHHHHHHH! MY HAND!

(Yeah, I read what ya said TC but this did happen to me.)
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.

User Info: Maxx_the_Slash

Maxx_the_Slash
4 years ago#4
Was Takamaru ever a relic to begin with? I don't even think it was a series (1 game and a mini-game in Nintendo Land is far from prominent).

Ice Climbers as a franchise is relatively dead, but the brand is still kicking, as long as Popo and Nana stay in Smash Bros.

As for a DIY sequel for the 3DS... only if we can make full games. Enough of this microgame 3-second-long **** things we're forced to make. Something where we can make 10-20 minute long games would be great.
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Looks like the final nail in the coffin...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived