what happened to ghost recon online?

#31Crazyguy4005Posted 1/16/2013 10:22:09 PM
Its going to be a while before this gets a console release....the pc version isn't exactly up to par just yet.
---
3DS FC: 1418 - 6712 - 5855 : Crazy0taku
PSN: gistarune
#32NarutoPosted 1/16/2013 10:34:29 PM
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
Screw it anyway want more Rainbow Six! Oh why you'd have to snuff it out CoD!

Rainbow 6 Patriots is still in development, but without a Wii U announcement.
#33Skill4ReelPosted 1/16/2013 10:54:34 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

What is your point then...?

*sigh* I've already been over this. My point was made in the first post that you responded to, and then explained even further in another.

You remind me of almost every woman that I've dated in that you are always ready for a verbal spat when the circumstances don't necessarily call for it.

This is what I originally wrote.

"This was a huge missed opportunity for an exclusive 3rd party Nintendo Network experience that the other consoles would not have."

How do you get from this sentence that I'm saying GRO is a Nintendo exclusive title only? When that is clearly not what I said.
#34IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/16/2013 10:57:21 PM
You are saying that it would be a Nintendo exclusive because the other consoles won't have it. Which again, is facetious because it's only exclusive from the other consoles but not from PCs. So yeah, I already replied to that.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#35darkjedilinkPosted 1/16/2013 11:07:26 PM
Skill4Reel posted...

What is your point then...?

*sigh* I've already been over this. My point was made in the first post that you responded to, and then explained even further in another.

You remind me of almost every woman that I've dated in that you are always ready for a verbal spat when the circumstances don't necessarily call for it.

This is what I originally wrote.

"This was a huge missed opportunity for an exclusive 3rd party Nintendo Network experience that the other consoles would not have."

How do you get from this sentence that I'm saying GRO is a Nintendo exclusive title only? When that is clearly not what I said.

It's clear enough. He just has to pick fights. He thinks it's part of his charm.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#36Skill4ReelPosted 1/17/2013 2:01:41 AM
^^^
Ah, I've noticed this. He takes his role on these boards very seriously, doesn't he? Only it has the opposite effect of being charming.

I'm curious to anyone who has played Ghost Recon Online what some of the problems with the game actually are, and if they are connection related as were many of the major problems with Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

I do prefer the visual style in Online to what is in Future Soldier. Also I was looking forward to playing on those over sized vertical maps. I also read somewhere that the Wii U version would not be free to play.

It's a real shame. Every time that I look at my COD Black Ops 2 disc I think about this game, because I would rather be playing it instead right now on Wii U.
#37IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/17/2013 2:06:36 AM
You are saying that it would be a Nintendo exclusive because the other consoles won't have it. Which again, is facetious because it's only exclusive from the other consoles but not from PCs. So yeah, I already replied to that.

Guess you don't want to reply to this, oh well.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#38Omega_BlackPosted 1/17/2013 12:12:34 PM
What I want to know is what you think "facetious" means in that sentence, creamy.
You've used it twice now.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#39spartansbrother(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 1:57:04 PM
Skill4Reel posted...
^^^
Ah, I've noticed this. He takes his role on these boards very seriously, doesn't he? Only it has the opposite effect of being charming.

I'm curious to anyone who has played Ghost Recon Online what some of the problems with the game actually are, and if they are connection related as were many of the major problems with Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

I do prefer the visual style in Online to what is in Future Soldier. Also I was looking forward to playing on those over sized vertical maps. I also read somewhere that the Wii U version would not be free to play.

It's a real shame. Every time that I look at my COD Black Ops 2 disc I think about this game, because I would rather be playing it instead right now on Wii U.

the game has micro transactions right? that would be really stupid to make it not free
---
*wipes brown*
#40Skill4ReelPosted 1/17/2013 2:32:00 PM
spartansbrother posted...

the game has micro transactions right? that would be really stupid to make it not free

I believe this is what I read that mentioned the Wii U version being a full retail release.

http://wiiudaily.com/ghost-recon-online-wii-u/

It is old news though as we currently don't know what is happening with this project, or if it is still happening at all. So anything is possible.