if nintendo survived the virtual boy...

#1spartansbrotherPosted 1/16/2013 5:20:32 PM
what IN THE HOLY MOTHER OF HELL makes you think they wont survive the wii u? i mean really!! the virtual boy is one of gaming's BIGGEST FAILURES and the wii u is decent. the only thing about the virtual boy that is good is wario land, the rest...not..that good. so nintendo is FAR from doomed.
---
*wipes brown*
#2IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/16/2013 5:22:02 PM
I don't think they invested that much into the Virtual Boy, and they still made a profit that year. Last year however they posted their first loss ever and that was just on the 3DS price drop due to low sales, imagine what is going to happen with the Wii U price drop.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#3KouramaPosted 1/16/2013 5:23:26 PM
Why would you post this topic? This is just as bad as any of the negative Wii U topics.
#4SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/16/2013 5:35:10 PM
iPads are are good reason. Like it or not, dedicated devices are not the hottest items on sale. Tablets and smartphones can make any one with a shred of common sense think that it's possible.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#5KouramaPosted 1/16/2013 5:38:41 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
iPads are are good reason. Like it or not, dedicated devices are not the hottest items on sale. Tablets and smartphones can make any one with a shred of common sense think that it's possible.

When you say common sense, are you referring to stupid people? Because only a stupid person would think that a successful company would fail with a moderately successful product.