So who's ready to buy Pikmin 3 soon since it was suppose to be in the launch

#21FFXIgaiaknightPosted 1/16/2013 7:25:06 PM
DaMan1900 posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
Games get delayed all the time its nothing knew to this industry

ya know there is very very little that angers me in life but people that correct spelling errors online come off as really snobby.
---
Currently Playing: DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#22Rasputin77Posted 1/16/2013 7:58:53 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
DaMan1900 posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

ya know there is very very little that angers me in life but people that correct spelling errors online come off as really snobby.

They shouldn't. I'm not being snobby about it when I do it - I'm trying to help someone use their primary language correctly. I think it's important... *shrug*... it's not meant to 'offend'... at least it's not four periods. ( Missed the ellipsis by one ;D )
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
#23FFXIgaiaknightPosted 1/16/2013 8:04:22 PM(edited)
Rasputin77 posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
DaMan1900 posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

They shouldn't. I'm not being snobby about it when I do it - I'm trying to help someone use their primary language correctly. I think it's important... *shrug*... it's not meant to 'offend'... at least it's not four periods. ( Missed the ellipsis by one ;D )

K? I dunno if your trying to bait me or not but I don't argue with people it's really pointless. I usually just state my opinion and never post in a topic again its why I can proudly say i have never been modded on gfaqs for anything lol.
---
#24miraimikePosted 1/16/2013 8:05:11 PM
Rasputin77 posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
DaMan1900 posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

Wouldn't it just be an assumption that English is his/her first language?
---
-Mike 3DS Friend Code: 2148-8168-3762 Street Fighter IV
"Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts"
#25DarthFloatyPosted 1/16/2013 8:10:52 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Aww, and Nintendo was touting all these great games for the launch window :(

still got some good games in the launch window

Game & Wario
Lego City Undercover
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Rayman Legends
The wonderful 101

For me though all i need out of the launch window is Monster hunter i could give a crap about everything else as im ready to spend hundreds if not thousands of hours on MH3U lol.

While some people are disappointed with the Wii U's early games, and sad Pikmin 3 got pushed back (which, btw, I'm very excited for!), I'm content with these and a few of the multiplats. Got Aliens on preorder (and I've been waiting years, I can wait however long it takes over the other systems), and I'm looking G&W, Rayman, and probably one of the other 3 (I have a budget) based on which one stands out to me.
#26DaMan1900Posted 1/16/2013 8:20:58 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
Rasputin77 posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
DaMan1900 posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

K? I dunno if your trying to bait me or not but I don't argue with people it's really pointless. I usually just state my opinion and never post in a topic again its why I can proudly say i have never been modded on gfaqs for anything lol.

i only did it because i have been seeing these types of errors a lot more recently and it has begun to bug me. I wasnt tying to offend you just wanted to point it out to you.
---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#27FFXIgaiaknightPosted 1/16/2013 8:32:57 PM(edited)
It's all good no offense taken. It just happens a lot on another board i visit but on said board there are a lot of people that English inst there native language and most people tend to forget that and come off as "snobby" correcting them all the time.

---