So I go back to the Wii U after a while without playing it

#11b1gt0nePosted 1/16/2013 9:44:00 PM
360 is waaaaaay slower
#12Y34RX3R0Posted 1/16/2013 9:44:46 PM
GloryChaos posted...
Iwata said they're working on it.

This, they are working on speeding it up.

Confirmed.
---
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE
#13ColorBlindMagePosted 1/16/2013 9:47:43 PM
I haven't noticed any slow down whatsoever on my Wii U. This is coming from a PS3 owner.
---
http://backloggery.com/legendaryhero99
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
#14MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 1/16/2013 10:06:38 PM
HeaderHog posted...
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
Sadly Nintendo has already stated they will not do anything about it due to disappointing sales. It's really saddens me that my beloved console seems to already be failing. I hope it can hang on at least until the real next gen consoles come out.

Really?
I doubt it.
Show me where they said this.

http://i.imgur.com/2IL7w.jpg
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#15niels200683Posted 1/17/2013 12:28:25 AM
X360 is slower due to loading of all the advertisements to pay for the online services, so they don't have to charge you a monthly fe... uh, wait...

PS3 is driving me nuts with 'synchronising trophies' for 30 minutes every time I want to send a friend a message.

Wii U is not that bad, when I think about it. Plus, they are actually fixing it.
---
Nintendo Wii: Putting the 'p' in 'Epic'.
-Curse all these sock-eating gnomes!-
#16themoth2112Posted 1/17/2013 12:31:12 AM
Sadly Nintendo has already stated they will not do anything about it due to disappointing sales. It's really saddens me that my beloved console seems to already be failing. I hope it can hang on at least until the real next gen consoles come out.

Nintendo never said their sales are disappointing, they said they have more important things to focus on right now than fix the slow OS, which isn't even that bad.
---
mothmusic.tumblr.com
#17BuretsuPosted 1/17/2013 12:32:40 AM
themoth2112 posted...

Nintendo never said their sales are disappointing, they said they have more important things to focus on right now than fix the slow OS, which isn't even that bad.

Don't mind him. He's a joke account with only one actual bit, that badly MS Paint'd picture he posted.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit