Nintendo hasan't had a amazing console since snes

#21Baha05Posted 1/16/2013 10:07:19 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Definitive how? I haven't played the DS version and the PS version had cool cutscenes but it had loading times.

The DS one has basically cut the loading issue, includes the cutscenes of the PS Version, adds two side stories with a secret final boss, adds a monster arena type deal, had all the extras such as item location, music, I actually think it added an art gallery (I can't remember if that was in the PS version's extra content or not so feel free to correct me)
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#22BuretsuPosted 1/16/2013 10:08:17 PM
Baha05 posted...
It's a port so I don't think it should be counted towards how great a library is, or else the PS1 also had Chrono Trigger and was better than the DS.

But it still had a great library and the definitive version of Chrono Trigger

Definitive how? I haven't played the DS version and the PS version had cool cutscenes but it had loading times.

DS version had all the same cutscenes as the PS1 version, and also made other improvements like moving menus to the bottom screen for less clutter, a default 'Run' option, and a more accurate script.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#23Super_Jedi7Posted 1/16/2013 10:09:54 PM
I don't see why people love the SNES so much. I cant think of more than 10 games on it I like. I can think of much more Nintendo 64 or GameCube games I like.
#24IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/16/2013 10:10:18 PM
Huh, cool. Maybe I'll get Chrono Trigger DS when I get my 3DS XL.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#25Baha05Posted 1/16/2013 10:12:01 PM
Oh and while it's not ground breaking it also features a map system for the touch screen and I though was a cool added touch is if you go to the year 1999 the bottom map actually displays the world as it would appear in that year.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich
#26geneticsftwPosted 1/16/2013 10:13:06 PM
Super_Jedi7 posted...
I don't see why people love the SNES so much. I cant think of more than 10 games on it I like. I can think of much more Nintendo 64 or GameCube games I like.

I open for suggestions {o_o}
---
Sweet
#27CaptainCorrectPosted 1/16/2013 10:19:26 PM
Nintendo hasn't had an amazing game since Mario Bros. 3. Everything else has been a rehash of their glories on the NES, which you idiots keep buying for whatever reason. If Nintendo gamers were intelligent (and any Nintendo fan is a "gamer" in the loosest sense possible), they'd have opened their eyes to REAL video games and Nintendo would have gone bankrupt a long time ago.
#28Super_Jedi7Posted 1/16/2013 10:26:36 PM
Well to me of the top of my head this what I like. I am sure somebody going to say OMG why don't you like game zyx or whatever.
SNES
Super mario world/all stars
Chrono trigger
Bomber man 1 2 3 5
Donkey Kong Country
Earthbound
Link to the past
Super metroid

N64
Paper Mario
Mario 64
Mario party I played some and I don't really remember which I like the best.
Star fox
Donkey kong 64
Perfect Dark
Banjoe

Gamecube
Mario sunshine
Vewitul joe
animal crossing
paper mario 2
smash brothers melee
more mario party
zelda wing waker
star wars rouge swad
LOL looks like its about the same across all 3. These are games I played myself. I am sure there some gaps in there or games I forgot. I like more SNES games that I originally remembered.
#29Wiiplayer111Posted 1/16/2013 10:29:01 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...
lets face it nintendo has never had strong hardware capabilities.

Needs more Blast Processing.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#30anonymous4everPosted 1/16/2013 10:29:27 PM
I tend to disagree. I feel the last really good console that my friends, as well as myself would play endlessly was the N64.

God the endless hours and late nights playing split screen Goldeneye, Duke Nukem 64, Star Fox 64, etc. As well as all the great single player classics such as the Zelda games, Mario, etc. I even imported some awesome classics such as Sin & Punishment (which is now available via Virual console)