Nintendo hasan't had a amazing console since snes

#31geneticsftwPosted 1/16/2013 10:40:19 PM
Super_Jedi7 posted...
Well to me of the top of my head this what I like. I am sure somebody going to say OMG why don't you like game zyx or whatever.
SNES
Super mario world/all stars
Chrono trigger
Bomber man 1 2 3 5
Donkey Kong Country
Earthbound
Link to the past
Super metroid

N64
Paper Mario
Mario 64
Mario party I played some and I don't really remember which I like the best.
Star fox
Donkey kong 64
Perfect Dark
Banjoe

Gamecube
Mario sunshine
Vewitul joe
animal crossing
paper mario 2
smash brothers melee
more mario party
zelda wing waker
star wars rouge swad
LOL looks like its about the same across all 3. These are games I played myself. I am sure there some gaps in there or games I forgot. I like more SNES games that I originally remembered.
thanks for the list, I played a lot of those games.
---
Sweet
#32miraimikePosted 1/16/2013 10:40:42 PM
CaptainCorrect posted...
Nintendo hasn't had an amazing game since Mario Bros. 3. Everything else has been a rehash of their glories on the NES, which you idiots keep buying for whatever reason. If Nintendo gamers were intelligent (and any Nintendo fan is a "gamer" in the loosest sense possible), they'd have opened their eyes to REAL video games and Nintendo would have gone bankrupt a long time ago.

Not sure if trolling or serious. Hope it's trolling.
---
-Mike 3DS Friend Code: 2148-8168-3762 Street Fighter IV
"Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts"
#33IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/16/2013 10:44:47 PM
The hype for Mario 3 was insaaaaaane and it actually lived up to it.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#34TheBonfiniPosted 1/16/2013 10:49:25 PM
CaptainCorrect posted...
Nintendo hasn't had an amazing game since Mario Bros. 3. Everything else has been a rehash of their glories on the NES, which you idiots keep buying for whatever reason. If Nintendo gamers were intelligent (and any Nintendo fan is a "gamer" in the loosest sense possible), they'd have opened their eyes to REAL video games and Nintendo would have gone bankrupt a long time ago.

One of the most desperate for attention posts I ever read, and I have a picture of me in a dress in my sig, so I know a thing or two about being an attention whore.

Please tell me you're trolling. Mario Galaxy alone makes your post a load.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#35CrystalKing5426Posted 1/16/2013 10:51:09 PM
TheBonfini posted...
CaptainCorrect posted...

One of the most desperate for attention posts I ever read, and I have a picture of me in a dress in my sig, so I know a thing or two about being an attention whore.

Please tell me you're trolling. Mario Galaxy alone makes your post a load
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg

O hai John Travolta!
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
#36Y34RX3R0Posted 1/16/2013 10:56:33 PM
TheBonfini posted...
CaptainCorrect posted...

Please tell me you're trolling. Mario Galaxy alone makes your post a load.

Lol, solid.
---
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE