Chances WiiU could snag Ni No Kuni?

#111csalvi42(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 11:24:48 PM
people are pathetic to stoop so low. I am not bad with my money I already articulated why I bought my WiiU but that would require you to read my past posts in full.

I probably make more than the people making accusations about my financial ineptitude anyways. Even if I didnt, even if I somehow wind up in an argument with some trustfund baby that trolls gamefaqs, it still really is besides the original intent of this topic, which was suppose to be a general exploration about the possibility of the wiiU, a console young in its infancy, receiving a port of a cool looking game.

It saddens me to see that a topic can veer so far off topic as I asked a sincere question that did not merit snarky remarks or self-righteous fanboyism, nor did it have to devolve into some arbitrary console war. If I dont play the game it will not be the end of the world because who ends of winning in the console race really has very little impact on the greater scheme of my life, nor does it validate my purchase history in any which way. To bash the WiiU in its first 5 months the way people do vehemently on this board reminds me of how people treated the 3ds before nintendo and 3rd party brought out the big guns, and the rest is history as far as I'm concerned. I can only hope that this board's rampant bickering will end in a year from now, maybe the 'true' next generationers will be too addicted to their fancy new machines to bother with gamefaqs.
---
White Version FC: 0991 1102 7167
Heart Gold FC: 4898 8264 5300
#112XSilverPhoenixXPosted 1/18/2013 12:03:55 AM
The game is not coming to the WiiU at all. 0% chance.

If a sequel is made there is a possibility but it's likely to stay on the PS3.
#113IKnowGameFuPosted 1/18/2013 12:17:05 AM
csalvi42 posted...
people are pathetic to stoop so low. I am not bad with my money I already articulated why I bought my WiiU but that would require you to read my past posts in full.

I probably make more than the people making accusations about my financial ineptitude anyways. Even if I didnt, even if I somehow wind up in an argument with some trustfund baby that trolls gamefaqs, it still really is besides the original intent of this topic, which was suppose to be a general exploration about the possibility of the wiiU, a console young in its infancy, receiving a port of a cool looking game.

It saddens me to see that a topic can veer so far off topic as I asked a sincere question that did not merit snarky remarks or self-righteous fanboyism, nor did it have to devolve into some arbitrary console war. If I dont play the game it will not be the end of the world because who ends of winning in the console race really has very little impact on the greater scheme of my life, nor does it validate my purchase history in any which way. To bash the WiiU in its first 5 months the way people do vehemently on this board reminds me of how people treated the 3ds before nintendo and 3rd party brought out the big guns, and the rest is history as far as I'm concerned. I can only hope that this board's rampant bickering will end in a year from now, maybe the 'true' next generationers will be too addicted to their fancy new machines to bother with gamefaqs.

Wasn't a very good topic anyway. Who would know what the chances are? Go contact Level 5 and Nintendo.
---
"you dawg i heard you like watching TV so i put a TV in your TV so you can watch TV while you watch TV" --- the_great_tidus on 360 TV
#114BenzychenzPosted 1/18/2013 4:13:13 AM
You buy a Wii U at launch and won't buy PS3 after 6 years even though it has games you want?
Interesting....
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/2me5xv.jpg
#115G1243Posted 1/18/2013 4:38:53 AM
You're willing to spend $350 for a Wii U with barely any games for it and you're complaining about buying a PS3, a console with tons of games now, and more great exclusives in 2013?

Buy a PS3 you noob
---
Either God can do nothing to stop catastrophes like this, or he doesnt care to, or he doesnt exist. God is either impotent, evil, or imaginary.
#116ElitePosted 1/18/2013 6:19:36 AM
csalvi42 posted...

I'm not so sure it will be a huge success on PS3 personally. PS3 does have a huge user base but rpgs have struggled this generation aside from a few exceptions (like xenoblade for one). Yes the game looks special but I wonder if it will find crossover with the audiences buying each new CoD every year for example. I think its gorgeous looking but another may find it childish. I remember getting those remarks from adults when I watched Ghibli movies in HS "arent you a little old for cartoons?" No, I'm evidently not, but I wish the game all the success in the world, seriously.

Its been out in Japan for quite some time and is quite the success already.
#117Based_God1Posted 1/18/2013 6:39:20 AM(edited)
Just buy a damn PS3 if you want to play it so bad. I was able to get a 3DS, a Wii U, and a PS3 all in a span of 3 months. What are you, poor? If so sell your computer or something. "Where there's a will, there's a way"
---
Not changing sig til the Atlanta Falcons win the Superbowl!
#118The_King82Posted 1/19/2013 1:02:11 AM
Lol. Nintendrones are jelly.
#119wskingwsPosted 1/19/2013 1:29:36 AM
midgar posted...
I skipped the 360 but only because they have a very long spell of RRoD, hard drive limitations and Live! cost.

I haven't touched my 360 for much outside of a couple of RPGs (SF3, ToV, ME, etc) and Forza. It's my second 360, and if it died, that'd
be it for me. The live cost is pretty laughable too, when you consider the ads and horrible GUI. Still, it has it games, like the other two.

That said, I could have probably skipped the 360 too, and not have missed much. Ps3 though, no way.

I bought the ps3 a year ago and it had wayyy to many issues. Slow downloads (hours for something that should take minutes. LITERALLY) no cross game chat, loud fans, no ability to install games to Hdd, slow loading times, oh and last but not least overheating problems (yellow light of death)
---
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
#120fawfulmark2Posted 1/19/2013 2:19:46 AM
Is it wrong that just around a year ago, PS3 owners acted the same way over Xenoblade Chronicles being a Wii exclusive?

many tables were turned this month.
---
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.