The layoffs are soon to follow.

#1MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 1/17/2013 12:58:04 AM
http://www.destructoid.com/nintendo-to-restructure-beginning-next-month-242549.phtml

After disappointing sales, and this "restructuring', expect future news of massive layoffs.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#2IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/17/2013 1:00:08 AM
Oh my, this is concerning.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#3StarBladeEdgePosted 1/17/2013 1:01:13 AM
yes terrible
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#4Chocobo115Posted 1/17/2013 1:01:50 AM
I think it's too early to call layoffs...
They have quite a lot of money on the bank after all, but the restructure might do Nintendo, fresh blood in several projects can do wonders for the future games.
#5BuretsuPosted 1/17/2013 1:02:21 AM
I'm surprised it took this long for the trolls to try and spin this into a bad thing...

Oh well.. NintenDOOOOOOOOOOMED~
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#6IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/17/2013 1:02:42 AM
Chocobo115 posted...
I think it's too early to call layoffs...
They have quite a lot of money on the bank after all, but the restructure might do Nintendo, fresh blood in several projects can do wonders for the future games.

They really need to get Miyamoto out of the position he is now. That man is toxic
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#7DarthFloatyPosted 1/17/2013 1:02:54 AM
Misinformation. Article doesn't use the word layoff. Unless I'm blind, in which case please point it out-exactly for me.
#8MR_Smarty_Pants(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 1:07:40 AM
DarthFloaty posted...
Misinformation. Article doesn't use the word layoff. Unless I'm blind, in which case please point it out-exactly for me.

Try reading what I wrote. I didn't say the article said the word "layoff". I said layoffs are next to come as most of the time in business "restructuring'' involves layoffs.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#9DarthFloatyPosted 1/17/2013 1:12:26 AM
You never once said that it was your opinion: the way you presented it was ambiguous as to if it was your opinion or that of the article. I apologize for assuming.

Also, I predict that Roger Federer will win the Australian Open. Could happen. Or not. Just as valid as your prediction here.
#10BuretsuPosted 1/17/2013 1:12:28 AM
DarthFloaty posted...

It's the typical "Passing off complete speculation as a definite fact" bit. I'm sure he'll make a silly picture 'confirming' the layoffs pretty soon.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit